Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a buddy who got his from my dealer also. His build date was the 27th. He just got a shipped email. I donā€™t get it.
Sponsored

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody still stuck in ā€œin productionā€ stage?
Me too! Very Frustrating! I was hoping it would be at the dealer this week. At least I'm doing the Bronco Roadeo event in NH on Thursday.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Me too! Very Frustrating! I was hoping it would be at the dealer this week. At least I'm doing the Bronco Roadeo event in NH on Thursday.
Hell, I could almost care less about when it arrives at the dealer, I'd just like confirmation that it's actually, you know, LEFT THE FACTORY

Sponsored

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Blend date 10/20. "In Production" date 10/22. Estimated delivery 11/10 (southern tier/central New York area). No built email or so much as a peep from ford or dealership.

Base Squatch 2.3L soft top with modular bumper and auxiliary switches.

Last edited:

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over the weekend my tracker had a TBD, then updated this morning with tracker Est. delivery changing from today, 11/1, (knew that wasn't happening) to 11/10. Could be worse!

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Window Sticker just changed to 11/1. It has been in the "Production" phase since 10/25 with an original 10/25 window sticker. ETA has remained at 11/24-11/30. The weather in NY is starting to dip and my current car is unreliable. I guess I will be riding my motorcycle until winter. Glad I have a pair of heated gloves. Need some good news soon!!!

7/15/20 time stamp
OBX
LUX
Roast Seats
Aux
Softtop

Dropped Hard top / Tow in July.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody still stuck in ā€œin productionā€ stage?
This guy is.

I'm not getting too fired up - Ford's tracker/IT sytem/web stuff in general just isn't great. I know it was built. It's likely not been shipped yet, for any of a number of reasons. Built notification doesn't seem to show up until about the time of shipping, so I'm guessing it just hasn't gotten to the right guy yet for who knows why?

My ETA hasn't changed from 11/22 yet, but no idea if that's a good or bad sign. If your ETA is changing, I'd say that's at least a sign that progress continues to be made, even if it's just better information on when it's getting on the truck/train...

Sponsored

Scsoren

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Window Sticker just changed to 11/1. It has been in the "Production" phase since 10/25 with an original 10/25 window sticker. ETA has remained at 11/24-11/30. The weather in NY is starting to dip and my current car is unreliable. I guess I will be riding my motorcycle until winter. Glad I have a pair of heated gloves. Need some good news soon!!!

7/15/20 time stamp
OBX
LUX
Roast Seats
Aux
Softtop

Dropped Hard top / Tow in July.
I had the same exact thing happen to me.

Jkayhay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerrikay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the same exact thing happen to me.
Same here. My ETA changed from 11/10-11/16 to 11/18-11/24 No change in Sticker date and Ford still says "In Production.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This guy is.

I'm not getting too fired up - Ford's tracker/IT sytem/web stuff in general just isn't great. I know it was built. It's likely not been shipped yet, for any of a number of reasons. Built notification doesn't seem to show up until about the time of shipping, so I'm guessing it just hasn't gotten to the right guy yet for who knows why?

My ETA hasn't changed from 11/22 yet, but no idea if that's a good or bad sign. If your ETA is changing, I'd say that's at least a sign that progress continues to be made, even if it's just better information on when it's getting on the truck/train...
Mine also says in production 10/20. Delivery is both TBD and estimated at 11/18. Checking often and ready to wait. Meanwhile: Secured a heated parking spot for the winter with a soft top!

Illini_STL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer says Bronco is off the train, and at a lot about an hour away. Waiting to get picked up and trucked to the dealer.

Ms.Zilla

Big Bend
First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My sticker date was 10/25 all week last week and just turned to 11/1 and estimated delivery from 11/18 to 11/22. 10/22 blend still just ā€˜In Productionā€™.
Sponsored