First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice! How did you get the rail tracking info?
Dealer. Varies dealer to dealer whether they will hand over that information. I did not ask for the rail car number, just stumbled upon it accidentally.

I actually just stopped by my dealer to check in and said to them that I got my built and shipped emails and asked what the next steps would be. He went over and printed out a Full History of my ordering and build from the date of actual order placement (not reservation). For me that was 1/20/21. Interestingly it shows nothing regarding the reservation 7/14/20. Actually shows my build being delayed twice and I was never notified in any way. It shows exactly what is in Fords system and every stop the rail car that your Bronco is on makes. Not a straight path trust me!

This is info not supposed to be for customers. Says right on the print out, Ford Confidential : This website and the information contained within is Ford Motor Company Confidential. I actually grabbed it on accident with a copy of my license because I did a test drive and wanted to be sure it was shredded. My bad. Nothing you really don't already know through the trackers except the rail car info.
Sponsored

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So tired of waiting!!! Blend Date 10/22, In production 10/25, window sticker changed from 10/25 to 11/1. Pizza trackers says "In Production" while I keep reading that others in 10/18 and 10/25 are getting shipped and deliveries. Link to the codes says ""assetMissingPart". Wish they could just email an update so I can stop checking everyday.

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So tired of waiting!!! Blend Date 10/22, In production 10/25, window sticker changed from 10/25 to 11/1. Pizza trackers says "In Production" while I keep reading that others in 10/18 and 10/25 are getting shipped and deliveries. Link to the codes says ""assetMissingPart". Wish they could just email an update so I can stop checking everyday.
We are in the EXACT same boat of limbo.

cjflynn13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/20 blend. 10/21 production. No built email. No shipped email. No production line photos. ETA was 11/4.

Window sticker updated from 10/21 to 10/28 and just updated to 11/4. ETA just changed to 11/10 - 11/16. Still no built or shipped email.

Hoping it means something is happening!

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone in this build week actually received there bronco yet? I’m trying to gauge how quickly it came after the ship date (I’m in NY).
my dealer got 4 so far from our week and two from 10/25. None were mine of course

Sponsored

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well after almost two weeks of waiting and checking at 3:50 this morning I got a notification that my Bronco was built on 11/3. While it hasn't shipped yet it says it should be at the dealer by 11/11. What make this funny is that when I opened the email I was in New Hampshire for the Bronco Off-Roadeo event today and loved it.

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone who was shipped towards Texas on 11/2 have a railcar number? My friend had his bronco shipped then but the railcar info given by the dealer seems wrong - says the railcar is in NJ and hasn’t updated since October…

cjflynn13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built email finally came through. 15 days after production date. 16 after blend date.

"releaseDate":"2021-11-04","etaStartDate":"2021-11-10","etaEndDate":"2021-11-16","productionDate":"2021-10-21","shipmentDate":"","transitDate":""

Sponsored

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found out yesterday that mine reached the end of its train journey (Jacksonville, FL) yesterday. Hoping they can get it on a truck ASAP and drive hour and a half to the dealer soon. Also noticed my window sticker went from 10/28 to 11/05 (today) on the bottom...probably meaningless.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group 1636118655545
finally a built email at330 am now said delivery 11/21 before it was saying 11/8 this has been such a hard prossess but at least i almost have it now (I hope nothing else goes wrong) not sure why it took so long from my blend date of 10/20 maybe i got pushed a week again with out being informed of that

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built email came on 11/2, but my estimated delivery date has been pushed a couple of times (now 11/14), and PALS moved to "pending" but has sat there all week.

I assume it's just waiting to be loaded on a convoy, but for those that have been shipped, how long was your wait time? This part has me on the edge of my seat 🧐

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Built email came on 11/2, but my estimated delivery date has been pushed a couple of times (now 11/14), and PALS moved to "pending" but has sat there all week.

I assume it's just waiting to be loaded on a convoy, but for those that have been shipped, how long was your wait time? This part has me on the edge of my seat 🧐
right there with you everyone on here has been waiting so long its nice we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

Sbbronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys anyone know what transit date means? Looks like mine shipped to Texas but has a transit date of 22?
Sponsored