TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
release date 11-01 eta start 11-19 eta end 11-24 I cant understand why it takes 21 days to get it from MAP to Oklahoma. So tired of waiting.
Trains are painfully slow at times. Logistics with thousands of vehicles is hard. While we've all been waiting a long time, the reality is 3 weeks would be quite average for delivery times in normal years, let alone when our transportation infrastructure is stressed like it is now.

Sucks, but not abnormal.
Sponsored

moab_b2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco delivered today to my dealership, but they need a couple of days to get through their inspection of all the vehicles that were delivered 20+ today and some still from last week. Waiting is no fun.

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And to think, just how easy it would be for @Ford to address this build group with something -- ANYTHING that helps explain the delays and why folks in later build weeks are getting their Broncos ahead of us...

I'm still languishing "in production" with no updates since the email announcing my build being scheduled. My status since 10/20 blend remains unchanged since 10/22 production time stamp on pizza tracker. My delivery week was last week so I guess I'll just wait in the dark.
Same situation here, makes no damn sense! Even if mine was waiting on a component, so many builds after mine have been built and shipped. Beyond frustrating!! No info from Ford, dealership doesn't know what's going on either. If I find anything out I'll let you know but it seems futile to even try and reach out to Ford.

Jkayhay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerrikay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trains are painfully slow at times. Logistics with thousands of vehicles is hard. While we've all been waiting a long time, the reality is 3 weeks would be quite average for delivery times in normal years, let alone when our transportation infrastructure is stressed like it is now.

Sucks, but not abnormal.
Thank you, That explanation does help. :)

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And to think, just how easy it would be for @Ford to address this build group with something -- ANYTHING that helps explain the delays and why folks in later build weeks are getting their Broncos ahead of us...

I'm still languishing "in production" with no updates since the email announcing my build being scheduled. My status since 10/20 blend remains unchanged since 10/22 production time stamp on pizza tracker. My delivery week was last week so I guess I'll just wait in the dark.
same

Sponsored

MikeP

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got confirmation that my bronco has been delivered to my dealership. I ordered a pinstripe for it through my salesman back in August. They still can not tell me how much for install and if I can use the cord rewards. Now they are telling me a 3rd party is installing it. Is this normal procedure?

MOST DEF

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got confirmation that my bronco has been delivered to my dealership. I ordered a pinstripe for it through my salesman back in August. They still can not tell me how much for install and if I can use the cord rewards. Now they are telling me a 3rd party is installing it. Is this normal procedure?
Very normal, I install a ton of stuff for our local ford dealer. as far as billing I am not sure about that

Susanb73

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are all the trackers down for anyone else?
The tracker has been saying in production for a month for me. I received the call from the dealership today and my bronco has been delivered. Just for the heck of it I tracked it again and it’s still saying production.

MikeP

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very normal, I install a ton of stuff for our local ford dealer. as far as billing I am not sure about that
Thank you. Makes me feel a little more assured they are doing the right thing.

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The tracker has been saying in production for a month for me. I received the call from the dealership today and my bronco has been delivered. Just for the heck of it I tracked it again and it’s still saying production.
Interesting! That gives some of us some hope I guess. And you didn't get any built or shipped emails either?

Sponsored

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Although so frustrating to not get the built email
Or the picture on the assembly line, perhaps I have some hope to get mine soon. Dealer said everything is on target for end of the month delivery, but stuck in production and a new window sticker with today’s date. Glad to hear more deliveries are making it home.

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was offloaded from the rail cart on Friday here in San Diego, not shipped to my dealer yet whose 30 miles away, I work almost next door to where my car is sitting right now :(
Anyone know how long it takes before getting shipped from rail location to dealer?

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations. Mine in production on the tracker since 10/20 and nothing delivered. Any day might be the day. Or not
Sponsored