Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm Flying out to Pick mine up from Granger on Friday :) Finally, I hope it's not Ford scheduling my flight...LOL Just kidding Ford I still love ya'll!
Sponsored

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Delivered to dealer today and picked up. It’s awesome but will take some getting used to. I’ve spent the last 6 years driving a Fusion so it’s a different feel and perspective. I’m loving it. Perfect size for me.
Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group EAE2512D-9BEF-4241-A4E8-64C6AA19A11A

moab_b2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Salesman worked some magic even though it was his day off. Picked up a couple of hours ago.

IMG_20211115_213447.jpg

20211115_211125.jpg

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was offloaded from the rail cart on Friday here in San Diego, not shipped to my dealer yet whose 30 miles away, I work almost next door to where my car is sitting right now :(
Anyone know how long it takes before getting shipped from rail location to dealer?
Depends on the trucking availability. I was originally told 7 to 10 days...then it miraculously showed up in 2 days while I was emailing back and forth with the dealer.

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got an email last night notifying me that my Bronco will require additional time(Doing What?) to ensure my complete satisfaction and is further delayed to between November 16 to the 22nd. Originally it is was scheduled to be delivered for early October

Sponsored

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there another way to track convoy? The link I am using still shows nothing and I was shipped on 11/9 8 hours away.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to break the news but that literally means nothing.
Just the date last time ws was pulled.
It is strange. The only time my changes is when an event happens. I've checked obsessively like many others and it hadn't changed since it was loaded on the train. Finally arrived at the end of the line yesterday and was moved to truck transport for the 4-5 hr. haul to the dealer and the date changed tp 11/15.

OBXRKFD

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is strange. The only time my changes is when an event happens. I've checked obsessively like many others and it hadn't changed since it was loaded on the train. Finally arrived at the end of the line yesterday and was moved to truck transport for the 4-5 hr. haul to the dealer and the date changed tp 11/15.
Agreed, unfortunately seems to only keep happening when my date moves out...Showing built since 11/3 but delivery end date has pushed out twice now.

kypt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there another way to track convoy? The link I am using still shows nothing and I was shipped on 11/9 8 hours away.
mine was convoy and the trackers never showed me anything. It just showed up one day.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was offloaded from the rail cart on Friday here in San Diego, not shipped to my dealer yet whose 30 miles away, I work almost next door to where my car is sitting right now :(
Anyone know how long it takes before getting shipped from rail location to dealer?
Mine took 13 days

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you check the VIN of a delivered Bronco from months ago, most likely the date will be today's date since no one ran the VIN in a while, if you run the same in 5 days from today, will show today's date too, I found out it expires after 7 days, so 7 or 8 days later it will show that date.

The Window Sticker has nothing to do with the car at the factory at this point, you guys keep checking every day, meaning every 6,7, or 8 days you will get your date-changing by default.

I personally think, those cars who are still at the factory, have quality issues, I am in San Diego and mine is here, so for someone whose 500 miles away from the factory with no updates, means that car is not released yet or released late due to those issues.

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The tracker has been saying in production for a month for me. I received the call from the dealership today and my bronco has been delivered. Just for the heck of it I tracked it again and it’s still saying production.
thats crazy
did u use any of the direct pull links to see what it said?

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=(your vin with no parentheses)&orderNumber=(your order number with no parentheses)

I am in the same boat with no updates and a "delivery estimate" of a week ago
could call my dealer, but this man is a useless disaster and i dont want to flip out on him until AFTER i get the car, to avoid them messing with me if possible
be interesting to know if your car is still showing only in production here as well

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ok its official I have driven a new bronco!!!!!!! i have been waiting so long like all of you, it was delivered today at imperial in ma. they were great no extra up charges ;).. did all the paperwork hopefully i can get it tomorrow. loved it!! drove it for 25 minutes before going in to get all set. exactly what i was hoping for will be adding pix as soon as i get it home

JTS0625

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built Email Oct 22, "In Production" and not a word since. No delay email, no shipped email, no factory pic, and the ETA is tomorrow. Checked United Road but it's showing inactive. My only thought is that it's one of the missing part gang held up in production. Any update from @Ford Motor Company?

Capture.JPG

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel for all of you guys in this build week, today is Nov 16!!

I am in the 10/25 week and was blend 10/27, and just got my picture.

Be patient, they are trying to do right, and these things are worth the wait.

I fear you are all getting Broncitis!
Sponsored