Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
thats crazy
did u use any of the direct pull links to see what it said?

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=(your vin with no parentheses)&orderNumber=(your order number with no parentheses)

I am in the same boat with no updates and a "delivery estimate" of a week ago
could call my dealer, but this man is a useless disaster and i dont want to flip out on him until AFTER i get the car, to avoid them messing with me if possible
be interesting to know if your car is still showing only in production here as well
So i called my dealer
they said that from wht they can see mine is "produced" but not shipped and could be just waiting.
i have my doubts they know whats up and they arent seeing "in production"
so i wont get excited
Sponsored

BudaBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Momma is a happy camper! This has been the craziest ride ever. Glad I had a hammock to rest in and flag to fly so they could find us when the Bronco arrived! Had it home for less than a day and 5 people have already stopped by wanting to "look" at her (the Bronco)!

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group IMG_9047

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, I just got a text from my dealer! she's here! said should be ready in a day!

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My delivery day just pushed from 11/19 to 11/22. Ugh

Sponsored

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, 10/19 blend. Been “produced” since 10/21 but primary status still shows “in production.” No other update. Eta pushed back a month. A friend who’s blend date was 11/15 got his built email today. There has to be some sort of QC issue with ours. I can’t think of anything else.

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer sent me those pics, they receiced 6 Broncos today including mine, they will prep it tomorrow and let me know if ot's possible to pick up tomorrow or Thursday, my birthday in 10 days, early birthday gift to myself.

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group noname
Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group noname (1)
Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group noname (3)

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Momma is a happy camper! This has been the craziest ride ever. Glad I had a hammock to rest in and flag to fly so they could find us when the Bronco arrived! Had it home for less than a day and 5 people have already stopped by wanting to "look" at her (the Bronco)!

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group noname (3)
i think that is my exact build!! waiting on plates so i can pick it up today i didn't want to leave it after my test drive

JTS0625

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, 10/19 blend. Been “produced” since 10/21 but primary status still shows “in production.” No other update. Eta pushed back a month. A friend who’s blend date was 11/15 got his built email today. There has to be some sort of QC issue with ours. I can’t think of anything else.
I'm the same here. I've checked multiple builds that are either delivered or in shipment from my dealer and they were all either built after me or around same time, with varying builds similar to mine. I'm not sure what the hold up is, esp being a soft top. Need someone from MAP to take a closer look at my build! No updates even ETA changes.

Sponsored

readytogo10-7

Outer Banks
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion Flex, Focus, Interceptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe I belong in this build week but could be wrong. Initially was pushed out twice. Final notice of build week was 10/18 with a blend of 10/22. In Production shows 10/25. No email since and eta was 11/21. Mods on and is to be shipped by rail. I check Jack Cooper anyway and shows pending with a freight bill only. I called dealer and they say it shows in production with eta between 11/15 and 11/21. Perhaps on dirt mountain IDK. The dealer had nothing more to offer.
Question.. the date at the bottom
Of the WS, what does that mean when it changes?

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm the same here. I've checked multiple builds that are either delivered or in shipment from my dealer and they were all either built after me or around same time, with varying builds similar to mine. I'm not sure what the hold up is, esp being a soft top. Need someone from MAP to take a closer look at my build! No updates even ETA changes.
Same here, I'm a soft top and 2.3, so I'm not sure what the hold up is. I have a bad feeling we're gonna still be in this spot in a couple months even. There are others from September who are still in this spot. It's like Ford is putting ours in a dark corner and just forgetting about them.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I believe I belong in this build week but could be wrong. Initially was pushed out twice. Final notice of build week was 10/18 with a blend of 10/22. In Production shows 10/25. No email since and eta was 11/21. Mods on and is to be shipped by rail. I check Jack Cooper anyway and shows pending with a freight bill only. I called dealer and they say it shows in production with eta between 11/15 and 11/21. Perhaps on dirt mountain IDK. The dealer had nothing more to offer.
Question.. the date at the bottom
Of the WS, what does that mean when it changes?
The date at the bottom doesn't have any specific (or knowable) meaning, but as one who was in your position (waiting weeks after the build), I believe one of the many reasons it changes is every trip through QC, I could be wrong but my last change was the day it finally went to "built". I feel your pain. I have no idea why Ford won't just say "hey, we know you're waiting, we're taking care of it and will have it out the door as soon as we can", just anything would be better than silence.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel for all of you guys in this build week, today is Nov 16!!

I am in the 10/25 week and was blend 10/27, and just got my picture.

Be patient, they are trying to do right, and these things are worth the wait.

I fear you are all getting Broncitis!
i never got a pic they said they missed mine

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I
Same here, I'm a soft top and 2.3, so I'm not sure what the hold up is. I have a bad feeling we're gonna still be in this spot in a couple months even. There are others from September who are still in this spot. It's like Ford is putting ours in a dark corner and just forgetting about them.
I am in the same boat. 2.3, soft top (I do have tow, SAS, mid) but blend of 10/22, modules populated 10/25 and that is it.
Sponsored