First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many folks here are well past their ETA delivery date with zero update of any kind? All my ETA dates remain unchanged from last week, with "in production" status dated 10/22.
I am another in same situation as you. Initial build scheduled for sometime in July. Finally a blend of 10/18, everything still shows in production 10/19. ETA window 11/2-11/8. Nothing has changed, no emails etc. I am afraid my 21 is going to get here in 22.

Edit: Something did change, I got my flag today.
Sponsored

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine showed up at the dealer today! Never showed shipped and the convoy lookup never showed any updates but it's here! Picking up tomorrow morning after it gets prepped.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group IMG_20211119_123730

Jkayhay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerrikay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine showed up at the dealer today! Never showed shipped and the convoy lookup never showed any updates but it's here! Picking up tomorrow morning after it gets prepped.

It is hard to work today when you know it is down there waiting on you! I am getting mine tomorrow too, but going to see it tonight.

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine’s been in production with no updates since 10-18, so finally asked my dealer to ask their sales rep if they could see what’s going on.

Rep said unit is still at the plant on the production side and not gate released. Not deemed shippable by the plant, and no updates are provided on units still in production outside of what is published in VV (whatever that is.). Rep guesses it still has to go thru more inspections.

If something is not right about my order, I don’t understand why it isn’t just fixed as we all know they have the parts as they keep on pumping more out each day. At least I know where it’s at. I bet many of us in limbo are like my order and it has issues and has been tossed aside for a month+.
Yeah my dealer told me the exact same thing. They went up the chain and apparently dealers across the nation have orders like ours, disappeared in the shit abyss.

CarryOn

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-350, 2014 JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah my dealer told me the exact same thing. They went up the chain and apparently dealers across the nation have orders like ours, disappeared in the shit abyss.
I read on facebook a week or 2 ago about someone in same situation as many of us. Blend date was close to ours as well. I think they had a relative or someone they knew that worked at MAP. That person at MAP was able to check on its status. The Bronco was lost somewhere on location, but this person found it and got it shipped. WTF if true. lol

When you said shit abyss, it reminded me of that incident. Makes me actually chuckle inside. I also wonder if people @Ford Motor Company give a damn about future sales. I find it hard to believe they are an actual rep from Ford when all they seem to care about is responding to threads by saying “nice Bronco!”

Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer sent me those pics, they receiced 6 Broncos today including mine, they will prep it tomorrow and let me know if ot's possible to pick up tomorrow or Thursday, my birthday in 10 days, early birthday gift to myself.

Waiting on a Cyber Orange OB soft top 10/20 build, 2.3 Lux. Thanks for the pictures. Something to wish for.
Back to waiting patiently.

Bmancpa

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Cadillac Allante, 2015 Mercedes C400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, there is a first edition for sale at a different dealer near me. Same color as my order. Basically 5k more than my order. Why should I wait on my order vs buying a first edition today? Has the MIC top and trailer tow that I don’t have on order.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So, there is a first edition for sale at a different dealer near me. Same color as my order. Basically 5k more than my order. Why should I wait on my order vs buying a first edition today? Has the MIC top and trailer tow that I don’t have on order.
So you're saying there's a first edition for MSRP? I don't believe it (probably bait) but if so you'd be smart to buy it

Bmancpa

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Cadillac Allante, 2015 Mercedes C400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agree. We will see what they say about price. Can’t hurt to ask!

They called back. Already sold. Wouldn’t share the price. Probably like you said, bait.

Last edited:

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally!
Thanks Albert 😇 Hunter, Eric, Zach and the rest of the team for a great experience and a better than fair price!
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group 20211119_123858

Sponsored

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just ran to the market and saw a clone of my Bronco that is on order and currently awaiting shipment from MAP. Same Color Rapid Red, and same trim Outer Banks etc. Hoping it would be here by Thanksgiving but it doesn't look like it now!

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brought it home this morning!

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group 20211120_095632

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just checking back into the thread. Delivery window ends tomorrow, still no truck. Appears to be frozen at the railyard and delivery window updates today to now end late next week.

Would be super nifty if just one single thing in this entire process went to plan. I can't think of a single thing through this debacle where the expectation matched reality.
Sponsored