Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, tomorrow is the “eta start date” for my bronco, after it was pushed out from 10/29 eta. Still no build email. Still “In production.” What gives?

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, tomorrow is the “eta start date” for my bronco, after it was pushed out from 10/29 eta. Still no build email. Still “In production.” What gives?
Almost the same situation. It’s frustrating to be so close but then, nothing. And not even a reason for the delay. I just wished there was some communication. There must be an intern somewhere that can troll all of these posts and mention something tangible.

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe 2014
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Delivered to the dealer 6 days early. Picked up yesterday finally from a 10/18 blend. Worth the wait!
my production line photo showed a twin of mine right behind me! What are the last 4 of your vin?? It might be you!

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many folks here are well past their ETA delivery date with zero update of any kind? All my ETA dates remain unchanged from last week, with "in production" status dated 10/22.
same
dealer claims "its been produced" but no idea when a delivery would happen

Sponsored

RedDoor16

Outer Banks
First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took delivery 11/16 and drove it from Texas to Georgia for the holiday. Was a champ on the highway and got close to 18mpg. A lot of folks staring, waiving, and even taking pictures.

Sbbronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well deliver window opened today. Hoping it comes before the end of the delivery window on the 28th but we’ll see. Haven’t been able to track past the rail yard.

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well deliver window opened today. Hoping it comes before the end of the delivery window on the 28th but we’ll see. Haven’t been able to track past the rail yard.
i have the same window and still no “built” confirmation. Hope you have better luck than I

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Almost the same situation. It’s frustrating to be so close but then, nothing. And not even a reason for the delay. I just wished there was some communication. There must be an intern somewhere that can troll all of these posts and mention something tangible.
My Bronco is built and as far as I know it's sitting at MAP. Today was the end of the delivery window and its no where in site.

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco is built and as far as I know it's sitting at MAP. Today was the end of the delivery window and its no where in site.
Do they even have someone to check in on the “in production” vehicles? Do they just put them on the side and wait until someone remembers to check in on them? What could possibly take 3-4 weeks to fix? If there is a part missing, then why are they able to produce and deliver the same model and packages for broncos produced after our? Makes no sense!!

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Original delivery window of the 15th to the 21st. magically updated to the 25th on the 20th. now fully bumped to the 26th to dec 2nd. which inevitably means i'll get bumped to the 15th, sometime around the 1st.

HOW FUCKING BAD AT THIS IS FORD?!

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Original delivery window of the 15th to the 21st. magically updated to the 25th on the 20th. now fully bumped to the 26th to dec 2nd. which inevitably means i'll get bumped to the 15th, sometime around the 1st.

HOW FUCKING BAD AT THIS IS FORD?!
Sucks, but at least you heard SOMETHING! I was delivery 14th-20th, no updates, no built emails...NOTHING! I hope we see ours before the end of the year.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In production 10/20. No further news. Waiting, not alone waiting. Check daily for nothing yet. Estimated delivery passed.

JTS0625

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In production 10/20. No further news. Waiting, not alone waiting. Check daily for nothing yet. Estimated delivery passed.
Same here, still haven't seen or heard any update. 10/20 production, 10/21 built email, stuck in production, 11/17 ETA has passed and not been updated. Have to redo all my financial quotes. Sad @Ford Motor Company

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here, still haven't seen or heard any update. 10/20 production, 10/21 built email, stuck in production, 11/17 ETA has passed and not been updated. Have to redo all my financial quotes. Sad @Ford Motor Company
Add another to that list. ETA 11/2-11/8. No updates, trackers still showing those dates. Frustrating.
Sponsored