First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As stated/confirmed by @Moparguy a few pages back, that's the total for the week. Which makes sense, because otherwise they'd be pushing out 15k Broncos a week and we all know that isn't happening.
It's actually the total of Broncos and Rangers combined.

I believe it should be built today.

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group broncobuilddatenumber

Yes, according to this, yours is being build today, sequence 384 out of total 3291 Broncos and Rangers supposed to be built this week, with Thursday being the last day, Friday starts new week.

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Friends,

I was a 9/20 pushed to this week. I got my window sticker last Wednesday with at 10/18 blend date! Hopefully I can show a "Build" email soon.

SO EXCITED
I'm just sitting here hoping that production goes smoothly today.

blend.PNG

LineNumber.PNG
So my blend is today (10/18) and my numbers are 313/3291 with a sequence number of 5585. I'll keep everyone updated bc I think I have the lowest number in the thread from what I've seen. How soon should I see some sort of update? I'm assuming tomorrow? Likely Wednesday?
80/3291 here and I believe there was someone with 59/3291 as well
#71/3291 here
Blend date TODAY.... 20211018. Sequence number 384/3291 ! Hope it gets built today and without any issues! WA HOOOOO!
I’m 59/3291 blending today but I still don’t have my damn hammock.
My Ford tracker and the B6G seem to be working. I've got a 10/18 blend date and I'm 649/3291. Still says in production for me. I also checked the Module build page and nothing has populated there yet either.
384/3291 TODAY....nothing changed on any of the trackers/webpages/modules, etc

How many bronco's/shift being built? How many shifts is it running?
I believe it should be built today.

broncobuilddatenumber.jpg
I’m pretty far ahead of you at 71 and haven’t seen any update. I probably would have been built Friday.

Hello People!
Looks like you are the early birds! please let us know when you get any updates of your car being built, I would like to add you to the 1st page and track all of our cars.
This has been a crazy ride, I am glad we made this far!

Mansour.

BadBroncoJ

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do I feel like the only person with a 10/21 blend and the 2166 total?

Screenshot_20211019-014249_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-014240_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why do I feel like the only person with a 10/21 blend and the 2166 total?

Screenshot_20211019-014249_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-014240_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
I think you are the only one with 10/21 but the 10/22 guys are there with you 2166 too, look like week 10/25 starts on Thursday after all!

Alfie623

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My update is there is no update as of this morning.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
No update on my blend date of 10-18, build number 384/3291 as of 8:20 am.... :(

Alfie623

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is MAP running 24/7 or something less than that? If this weeks production is 3291 are they building 470/day or closer to 650/day (5 day week)? In either case @ 71 I should have gone into production on Friday and finished early Monday.

I expect a lag in info from the updates but my modules haven’t populated yet

Jkayhay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerrikay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am 1020 2935/3291 I am anxious to see some good updates today for the ones from 1018!

Sponsored

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Today is build day for me! I’m tracking other threads and it seems some people(that are an equal distance from MAP) that have had theirs built on a Monday or Tuesday have received it by the weekend. Fingers crossed, though I’m doubtful

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you 10/18ers checking the tracking here, or are you using the pizza tracker? That one seems to be slow according to the 10/11ers

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought some of you might find this interesting while waiting for your build..... posted on Bronco Nation

Bronco Nation member @SlashRacer gave us some additional insight into the final testing process to make sure your Bronco is perfect.

According to his friend at the Michigan Assembly Plant, this is reportedly what happens once your Bronco comes off the line.

“Once the vehicles come off the final assembly line, they are immediately taken to Wheel Alignment & Headlight Aim (WAHA) to make sure the vehicle tracks right and doesn’t have any caster, camber, or toe problems, and the wheels are perfectly straight with the steering.

After WAHA certification, they go to dyno. Every single vehicle Ford builds goes to dyno. They get put on a set of front and rear rollers, and a series of checks is run on the entire system. They make sure the trans doesn’t engage into gear when it’s not supposed to; they check the 4×4 and 2-wheel drive systems. They drive the vehicle on rollers at various speeds through different test and power loads. Max AC and auto start stop are turned off. They run the vehicle through every gear up to around 70-80 MPH sitting still. Then they check braking performance and Wide-Open Throttle (WOT). That test generally takes less than 2 ½ minutes to complete.

Once that’s complete and the vehicle passes, it’s certified in the system to not have any mechanical failures or issues. Sometimes vehicles fail for various reasons: different sensors, or not following the prompts correctly.

Once the dyno is complete, they pull it forward into a static testing area where they go over every single electrical component in the vehicle. Windows, wipers, gauges, locks, AC temp, horn, and every single bulb there is imaginable gets turned on and checked.

Once those get all cleared and passed, the Bronco is certified and goes either to a repair area if something needs to be repaired, or if it all passes, it goes on to the water line where it is blasted with water from every single direction for 2 to 3 minutes checking for leaks.

If it passes the water line, it is certified and goes on to additional testing of other things, like verifying all the hood pad retainer pins are installed, HVAC pressure lines are capped, and a few other test.

A rep sits at a section of that line, takes a picture of each Bronco and emails the customer a picture of their truck stating it’s almost ready for delivery.

Then it rolls through a tunnel of lights where inspectors check for any anomalies in the paint: scratches, scuffs, nicks, chips, etc.

Once it clears that, it’s onto the rough road test where they drive the vehicle down a series of different terrain types, checking for squeaks and rattles. The vehicles get brought off and certified, as long as no issues remain in their computers. Finally, they send the truck out to the mod center for graphics, light bars, and other accessories before being loaded up to go to customers.”

PNWAdventurer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at the 10/11 thread, it looks like Monday builds got there built emails on Tuesday with modules populating late Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully we start to see something soon for 10/18 blends.
Sponsored