Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, I’m hoping this means something…
For the very first time.. my ETA changed to 12/12 but, status still says In Production .
Texted my sales guy and he says it shows 12/12 in his system also… he saying Hopefully by Friday 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Mine changed a few weeks ago to 11/28 and hasn't had any update since. Still in production, case has been escalated 6 times now with the promise of a call from a supervisor, and still nothing. Ford can go straight to hell for all I am concerned now.
Sponsored

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For the very first time.. my ETA changed to 12/12 but, status still says In Production .
Texted my sales guy and he says it shows 12/12 in his system also… he saying Hopefully by Friday 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Well, I am pretty much behind you so I was hoping to see my ETA change. Unfortunately it hasn't yet; and of course, status is still In Production.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine changed a few weeks ago to 11/28 and hasn't had any update since. Still in production, case has been escalated 6 times now with the promise of a call from a supervisor, and still nothing. Ford can go straight to hell for all I am concerned now.
That's awful. I shockingly got a supervisor call within a couple hours but as always, he did not know a thing more than the others. He said he'd "call around," which really meant leaving my dealer a voicemail. Also had ZERO clue about that MIC top announcement from yesterday. Such a cluster F

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

they are now answering questions on the Instagram lets see how bad this goes

Sponsored

Draddog68

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
JSULLY10 They have to know something, I mean we are only 66 vehicles apart on the line and some of those were Rangers. It has to be the same problem/missing component that makes my Bronco show up as still in production.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They get a freakin' get out of jail card with Covid anyways. @Ford Motor Company just come out and say we were missing X part and we expect Y delivery on X part and we are shooting for Z date for install. HOW HARD IS THAT!!!

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So sorry for you guys. I keep checking in hoping to see an update. Every time I see a notification from @jganna_USMC I think this has gotta be the one where y'all get good news. Like @nichord said, the lack of transparency is what is infuriating. If they'd just be transparent about what is going on, it would still suck, but wouldn't be as excruciating as the not knowing WTF is going on and thinking they've just lost your Bronco under a rock somewhere.

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing here. Not a god damn effing thing

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Think they care that “shipped” and “delivered” is a massive void of information? Mine “shipped” weeks ago and the ETA came and went. No further information available. At the mercy of the trucking gods now and they don’t have a help line. Ford’s take seems to be hey we shipped it so it’s not our problem anymore. Insanity.

Good eye on that though. I just clicked through and saw they had a question section so I got to ask them about it directly. Hope they respond 🤞🏻
The roller coaster ride continues! Mine shipped 11/9 with an ETA from the dealership of 11/26 and an ETA from a ford email of 12/3-9. Its been sitting at the siding in the rail yard in Spokane, WA for over 8 days, since 5:07 am Monday 11/29. Im guessing no trucks to pick it up or unable to fill an entire truck to justify hauling it a WHOPPING 5 F&^%in miles to the dealership (Corwin Spokane). The covid excuse can only last so long in my opinion. A billion dollar company should be able to overcome issues, perhaps think out of the box a bit. I blame the dealerships too. Figure out a way to allow someone else to transport the last leg if no certified shipping trucks or drivers are available. Its not like the delaership doesnt have a flat bed truck they can use to get their customer a vehilce they have been waiting on for 500 days. I understand the 2020-2021 issues but sick of seeing everyone throw their arms in the air and blame someone else or a damn virus. I'm willing to deal with most of the issues but one more kick in the balls from Ford is just too much! Ive been patient, get me my damn Bronco. I have several nice pictures of it atthe railyard....now sitting buried in snow!

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I found this imperfection that I wanted to share so you all can check for this issue, too. On the inside of the door, passenger side, the rubber is not aligning with the plastic part (sorry don’t know the lingo). Dealer has ordered part and I need to schedule a repair once it comes in.
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 1DC633E2-308B-4103-AF0D-618D4BBB2BB7

Also, I found what look to be QC stickers on the inside of the soft top, where it connects to the rear. I’m guessing this is why my rig was held up in QC, but not sure what it means. Anyone know what the issue may have been? Saw them when I went to remove the top. By the way, the soft top was surprisingly heavy to remove !
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 4F0CD3CF-5180-4E97-9107-BF2E50EE449C

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If someone, anyone has a MAP connection that can run my VIN to see where I am at, please I would love you forever. I am about to explode, especially with this being the last week for MY 21 production. My DMs are open.
Sponsored