Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just so the ones who are checking the pizza tracker know.... My Bronco showed up at my dealer today and my Pizza Tracker still says "IN PRODUCTION"

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just so the ones who are checking the pizza tracker know.... My Bronco showed up at my dealer today and my Pizza Tracker still says "IN PRODUCTION"
and my pizza tracker wont even load. It just reloads the page with what ever i typed in deleted.

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not shocking lol my WS updated today on the usual 7 day clip to 12/8 but hopefully they get to mine tonight since it’s on the line

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picture please, upon delivery. Have been watching your story and would like to see your build, must look amazing!

Sponsored

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I mentioned earlier today, I was fortunate to pick mine up today. I arrived earlier than my appointment and basically did my own inspection of the unit without anyone around.

Even with the 35s and the Sasquatch package, I’m pretty amazed at how civilized this is going down the road. We all know that Ford has major communication and supply chain issues that they suck at right now. However, from an engineering standpoint - man, they did a lot right here.

Dealership was great to work with. The honored their $50 over invoice price that I had negotiated from day 1. Transaction took no time at all (if anything, I probably hung around talking to my sales guy - since this is the 2nd car I’ve bought from him this year). I would recommend Louisburg Ford to anyone.

For those waiting, my thoughts go out to you. I know it’s frustrating and mine was well past the expected delivery window. Keep the faith and fight the good fight.

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Losing hope with every day that it just sits in the rail yard. 3+ weeks and counting. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the end is finally getting close…..Hopefully it gets loaded tomorrow for the 90 minute drive up I-44 to Tulsa. 🤞🏼🙏🏼
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 340FE14F-F72E-4F2C-8FFD-FAD689170638

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the end is finally getting close…..Hopefully it gets loaded tomorrow for the 90 minute drive up I-44 to Tulsa. 🤞🏼🙏🏼
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 340FE14F-F72E-4F2C-8FFD-FAD689170638
What website is that

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What website is that
OVISS….I registered for my own account and linked it to the dealer. I’ve been able to see every VIN scheduled and delivered.
Sponsored