Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No doubt.

What reasonable explanation is there for someone still waiting for their vehicle? This just plainly doesn’t make sense to me.
It turns out that my passenger door was damaged at the factory (my paint coating guy pointed out the carwash swirls everywhere except that one door), this obviously held it up. Possibly the tow package also, who knows? I would have appreciated being told something.
Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is with greatly mixed emotions that I am leaving this group. 1st-day reservation, January 26 order. Those of you that were here from the start with me know that I spent months at the top of the sheet. I, like many others here, immigrated from earlier build dates.
What I love about this group is the counseling, info exchanges, patience, teamwork, and humor shown for the past many months. Thank you.
What I will NOT miss is the constant, repeated complaining. It is relentless. Threats, keyboard "Castle Stormers", hand-wringing. Adulting is hard, blaming is shameful. The info is here, SEARCH is your friend. We are going on 380 pages! EVERY subject is in here- don't be lazy.
I will also not miss you that have "Jeepish" profile names, Jeep pics, Jeep this, Jeep that. Go on back to your Jeep homes, cancel your order or sell your Bronco. We concede and kneel before you- now leave! You are Boston or Laker's fans wearing your jersey in someone else's arena. You come across as loud and obnoxious- daring someone to tell you to shut up. Owning a Jeep means nothing, and it does not grant special considerations here.
Rant over, I love my Bronco and look forward to seeing all of you ON the trail or at the mall...

20220129_090050_resized.jpg

20220129_090137_resized.jpg

20220129_090147_resized.jpg
You’ve graduated, but you’ll always bear the same build week! Lol. Congrats on the delivery.

Hopefully the rest of us laggards will join ya soon. Unfortunately, I’ll still complain and the search function won’t give me any answers until mine gets delivered.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What was supposed to be my build finally arrived at the dealership and was picked up by its new owner. My journey has ended on this fiasco with an even bigger fiasco on the family side of things. Greed is the evil of most things in this country and it bared its ugly head. Thanks for everything the 10/25 group did along the way and I wish you guys the best with your new rigs. I haven't decided what comes next, but taking some time to reflect on the things that have happened and re-evaluate. That Bronco Raptor is tempting, but don't know if I can do this wait game again any time soon after the ending that was just endured for me, my wife and my boys. Hope to see some continued pics of your rigs!

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was supposed to be my build finally arrived at the dealership and was picked up by its new owner. My journey has ended on this fiasco with an even bigger fiasco on the family side of things. Greed is the evil of most things in this country and it bared its ugly head. Thanks for everything the 10/25 group did along the way and I wish you guys the best with your new rigs. I haven't decided what comes next, but taking some time to reflect on the things that have happened and re-evaluate. That Bronco Raptor is tempting, but don't know if I can do this wait game again any time soon after the ending that was just endured for me, my wife and my boys. Hope to see some continued pics of your rigs!
Just to clarify - did the dealer not give you the option to buy it, or add an ADM? Or was this a choice not to purchase it for other reasons?

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just to clarify - did the dealer not give you the option to buy it, or add an ADM? Or was this a choice not to purchase it for other reasons?
This is not a dealer issue at all. This was a close family member issue. Holidays just got less crowded.

Last edited:

Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is not a dealer issue at all. This was a very very close family member issue. Holidays just got less crowded. Family member insisted we take their FE reservation after they were not going to order and didn't want to see it wasted. We were looking very hard at Wranglers and Gladiators after our motorhome tow vehicle got totaled. Just couldn't really find a fit. I am a broad guy and the Jeeps are just a bit narrow. It was suggested we go this route as Broncos were not even on the radar for us (Oct 2020). We sent our color/options and approved the returned DORA. Ordered 1/19/21. Year plus of all Ford/Bronco correspondence being forwarded to me (including what seemed like 100s of Off Rodeo emails). Constant conversations about pick up logistics etc. Again very very close family member and then the day it arrived (last Thursday) we booked flights and were rugged pulled that night. "Situation changed and we want the Bronco." Still hard to see straight. Spent a lot of time worried about the dealer pulling an ADM at the end... living the constant disappointments over delays. BUT, in the end was screwed over by a sibling and destroyed our relationship. You really just can't make this crap up.

***I do still have my Blue Hot Wheels Bronco my teenager got me early in this adventure and we all got a life lesson.

I will delete this after around 24hrs, but just felt like after what we have all been through... that everyone should be happy in the end you got your rig. I can order another and take no telling how long, but just can't imagine doing it again.
Wow. Not much I can say other than it’s brutal to hear that. I’m not going to belabor the point as I’m sure you’re beyond frustrated but changing their mind after over a year of expectation and after you’ve booked flights is severely messed up. If they had any doubt at all during the process they should have expressed that so you could plan accordingly.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow. Not much I can say other than it’s brutal to hear that. I’m not going to belabor the point as I’m sure you’re beyond frustrated but changing their mind after over a year of expectation and after you’ve booked flights is severely messed up. If they had any doubt at all during the process they should have expressed that so you could plan accordingly.
You would think... just never knew that someone could do that. Especially not to a family member. Water under a bridge now, but that bridge was set on fire and burnt.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, a family member took your allocation? Oh that’s wrong

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait, a family member took your allocation? Oh that’s wrong
Yup. We are still just licking our wounds trying to figure out what happened or what changed. My wife is absolutely sick over it as it was her sister. I could give 2 flips less about the loss of the Bronco compared to the carnage of their relationship. Just crazy how 2 people raised by the same parents can be polar opposites.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup. We are still just licking our wounds trying to figure out what happened or what changed. My wife is absolutely sick over it as it was her sister. I could give 2 flips less about the loss of the Bronco compared to the carnage of their relationship. Just crazy how 2 people raised by the same parents can be polar opposites.
Yowzer. That’ll make for some awkward holiday gatherings in the future. Family can be challenging. Sorry y’all got screwed over. Definitely try for a Braptor and do donuts around their basic model.

Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, no real surprise but my new estimated delivery date got pushed to from 2/3 to 2/23. Curious if it’ll hold.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here we go. Sorry friend. That sucks.
Yup. But not much I can do. Local new inventory stinks. Prices went up on the next model year (I believe). I’ll try placing another order to see if I somehow luck out and get one that isn’t cursed!

Best of luck to anyone else waiting - hopefully the mice don’t make nests. I know how much of a bitch that is. And to all that got theirs, enjoy the roads!

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else still waiting? I’m guessing that some gave up, but otherwise most have taken delivery?

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else still waiting? I’m guessing that some gave up, but otherwise most have taken delivery?
Can't believe you're still waiting. You've got to be one of the last. I hate it for you. But hang in there and stay pumped.
Sponsored