Bronco_Giddy_Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 coupe 3.0 hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Even weirder is that I'm in Eastern NC (about 45 minutes east of Raleigh), and my pizza tracker says delivery by 11/10, but I still haven't received the built email from Ford advising of delivery window. 🤷‍♂️
WAIT A MINUTE lets use 11/15 date and not manifest 11/21 plz as my delivery date lolol
Sponsored

Riskman37

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Morning! Latest Update for me. Pizza tracker is down, mods haven’t popped yet, no email either but the bronco6g tracker now shows an ETA end date of 11/11/21! Hopefully that’s deliverey date. It also says awaiting shipment with a production date of 10/27!@PowPow we are probably on the same truck to Philly area!

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Morning! Latest Update for me. Pizza tracker is down, mods haven’t popped yet, no email either but the bronco6g tracker now shows an end date of 11/11/21! Hopefully that’s deliverey date. @PowPow we are probably on the same truck to Philly area!
Nice! I still don't have an ETA end date. but I'm hoping my Bronco slides into that same train! I shouldn't be too far behind!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Motor City Lifer delivered yet? I mean, it's a pretty safe bet, but my money's on you getting yours first from the 10/25 week.

Sponsored

Riskman37

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
great news. I live right next to Horsham PA. But no, didn't go with that dealer. (for various reasons, but that drama is so 9 months ago)

Hopefully I'm on the same train!
Interesting becasue I’m right near you guys and mine says Convoy instead of rail and I can pull up the Freight Bill on the trucking site with a pending status so think it’s legit.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Motor City Lifer delivered yet? I mean, it's a pretty safe bet, but my money's on you getting yours first from the 10/25 week.
no word yet.. I keep refreshing the convoy info, but still says pending.
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group getting close

TCPR46

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
no word yet.. I keep refreshing the convoy info, but still says pending.
getting close.png
I think it’s behind. After some research people say they’ll have a delivery and it still shows pending. Your dealer will get an email from jack cooper before it shows up.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting becasue I’m right near you guys and mine says Convoy instead of rail and I can pull up the Freight Bill on the trucking site with a pending status so think it’s legit.
that is interesting... I'm definitely rail. What dealer are you going to in the Philly area?
Just checked this morning, modules are populated and my tracker shows an estimated delivery date of November 12. I updated my info into the spreadsheet.
moving along nicely!

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone build week 10/25 from North Texas? Blend date of 10/30 over here.
Here! Blend date 10/22 but WS says 10/25 so just anxiously awaiting any kind of change in status other than ETA of 11/19/21. Pizza tracker of no use. Chat feature of no use. For performance chat said go pound sand and not getting any timely updates from Dealer anymore Womp womp

Riskman37

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
that is interesting... I'm definitely rail. What dealer are you going to in the Philly area?

moving along nicely!
I’m at Paoli, maybe they just have other cars going there already and mine is being added to the truckload

Last edited:

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here! Blend date 10/22 but WS says 10/25 so just anxiously awaiting any kind of change in status other than ETA of 11/19/21. Pizza tracker of no use. Chat feature of no use. For performance chat said go pound sand and not getting any timely updates from Dealer anymore Womp womp
Just about the same over here. Tried the performance chat earlier this morning and got the same go pound sand…. Will be nice to have another bronco in the metro. What dealer are you at?

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just about the same over here. Tried the performance chat earlier this morning and got the same go pound sand…. Will be nice to have another bronco in the metro. What dealer are you at?
Coming into Randall Reed’s Planet Ford Dallas Love Field
Sponsored