Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My wife said the same thing to me last night
When I went in to do the paperwork for my daughters replacement Bronco Sport (drunk driver totaled the first one) I went ahead and ordered an oxford white BB, mid, soft top, signature lighting, and rear locker to surprise her thinking it would be a year, or at the earliest 6 months so it could be either birthday or Christmas. That was on 19Oct. I received the order confirmation on the 21Oct and the scheduled email on the 18th of this month. Not even 30 days so at this rate I won't be shocked if hers arrives before my FE...... 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I went in to do the paperwork for my daughters replacement Bronco Sport (drunk driver totaled the first one) I went ahead and ordered an oxford white BB, mid, soft top, signature lighting, and rear locker to surprise her thinking it would be a year, or at the earliest 6 months so it could be either birthday or Christmas. That was on 19Oct. I received the order confirmation on the 21Oct and the scheduled email on the 18th of this month. Not even 30 days so at this rate I won't be shocked if hers arrives before my FE...... 🤷‍♂️
I'm telling you ... if people start getting MY22's before I get my MY 21 .. i'm gonna snap

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A family I know just picked up a Wildtrack from my dealer, at a $20K mark-up, and they were happy about this because another dealer nearby wanted $50K ADM! This was dealer stock, not a reserved order. I was like I've been waiting 17 MONTHS for mine! Hearing their story is making me super nervous again about surprise ADM.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A family I know just picked up a Wildtrack from my dealer, at a $20K mark-up, and they were happy about this because another dealer nearby wanted $50K ADM! This was dealer stock, not a reserved order. I was like I've been waiting 17 MONTHS for mine! Hearing their story is making me super nervous again about surprise ADM.
I bet it was an order that the customer didn't take

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my baby picture today . . . looks gorgeous! Supposed to be here by Dec. 3rd.

Bronco Actual.jpg
Any word from your dealer? I've confirmed my truck arrived at the Mira Loma rail yard over the weekend. Of course, my dealer has zero info on when the truck might arrive. Wondering if we might be on the same transport.

Sponsored

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I cant believe there is not some sort of liaison at MAP that is on the floor trying to get the older broncos out the door. I used to get calls all the time to hit the floor at CAP and find a certain unit that was so many days old and get it repaired and out the door. This is piss poor @Ford Motor Company. No answers, no escalation while units with build dates in November are getting their broncos. Im gonna drive up to Jim Farleys house and we are going to have a Christmas vacation type chat

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any word from your dealer? I've confirmed my truck arrived at the Mira Loma rail yard over the weekend. Of course, my dealer has zero info on when the truck might arrive. Wondering if we might be on the same transport.
I've been traveling, so I haven't asked. I'll shoot him an email in a little bit. Chaotic around here! Good luck to you, too!

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company, 1 MONTH since my Bronco rolled off the line and NOT. A. WORD. !!!!
This is the worst experience i've ever had, purchasing a vehicle !

In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take A FEW DAYS . When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

NOT A FEW MONTHS !!

W.T.F !!!
@Ford Motor Company, Plus 1 on this! Add a few phone calls to the Bronco Marketing line:
1st call-30 minutes on hold. I ended up leaving a message since my lunch break was over.
2nd call-57 minutes on hold. Call ended and sent to survey
3rd call-57 minutes on hold. Call ended and sent to survey
4th call-Answered by a nice Woman in the Mach-E dept. Placed on a "Hot Hold" and transferred to Bronco dept and sent to survey.
5th call-Answered by same Mach-E Associate. She was nice enough to look up my VIN and
confirmed it was "In Production" and everything she saw indicated that it should end up at the
dealer on 11/12. Did i forget to mention this call was made on 11/11?

I don't want an hourly status update, maybe a weekly one? Or at this point Monthly?

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is annoying too bc Lavine is only responding to good tweets, not legit complaints. I tweet him almost daily (not being a dick or anything), and he just ignores it. Pathetic @Ford Motor Company

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is there an email or phone number for MAP? We need to get in contact with the folks on the floor

Sponsored

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is anyone else tempted to order a 2022 and see if we get it before our 2021 order? I'm only halfway joking.
That would be an interesting experiment.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See now my experience with the finance guy has me wondering. I asked about ADM’s when doing my paperwork and the guy said “we’ve been told we are not allowed to add ANY mark-ups on customer orders from Ford”. I told him thanks and all but he might want to mention that to the tons of other dealers not abiding by wherever he got his information.
Oh and that didn’t apply to their stock.

BroncTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife went to our dealership today to get her Explorer's oil changed and she said multiple people came up to her asking if we were excited about the Bronco being delivered today (my scheduled ETA day is today). She told them I hadn't received any info about it being built or shipped. It's sad that I have more information than they do.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

See now my experience with the finance guy has me wondering. I asked about ADM’s when doing my paperwork and the guy said “we’ve been told we are not allowed to add ANY mark-ups on customer orders from Ford”. I told him thanks and all but he might want to mention that to the tons of other dealers not abiding by wherever he got his information.
Oh and that didn’t apply to their stock.
Thank you, this is somewhat of a relief! Fingers crossed and I'll be posting my experience here.
Sponsored