Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So update on mine:

I was told that my 10/18 blend, 10/21 Built was pulled for Random Quality Check. This entails being driven up to 35-40 miles for quality. Mine was all good, but when it was brought back to the plant it was not scanned out to ship, so it sat for 4 weeks. It was confirmed built and shipped the next day this week. Not sure if they got to it on the holiday weekend.

I call dealer today and I received a rail car number and it's on the move.
Absolutely crazy that a company can let a product sit for a month and no one scan it after X amount of days. And with ZERO communication. Also crazy is that after calling dealership and 3 hotlines, it takes me tracking it down on my own to find out anything.

So I know everyone is in different boats as far as QC or missing parts or whatever, but try to keep positive and reaching out to the community for help because obviously Ford doesn't care too much.

*side note, I know I'm technically supposed to be on 10/18 board, but they don't respond or post anymore and Y'all have been way more helpful! :D
Sponsored

Draddog68

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Talked to a very nice lady at Ford this evening. I have been in Limbo since the 28th of October. No updates still shows in production with an eta of 11/14. She told me it’s built and a delivery date is pending. I was a 2900 rotation with a 27 blend date.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So update on mine:

I was told that my 10/18 blend, 10/21 Built was pulled for Random Quality Check. This entails being driven up to 35-40 miles for quality. Mine was all good, but when it was brought back to the plant it was not scanned out to ship, so it sat for 4 weeks. It was confirmed built and shipped the next day this week. Not sure if they got to it on the holiday weekend.

Absolutely crazy that a company can let a product sit for a month and no one scan it after X amount of days. And with ZERO communication. Also crazy is that after calling dealership and 3 hotlines, it takes me tracking it down on my own to find out anything.

So I know everyone is in different boats as far as QC or missing parts or whatever, but try to keep positive and reaching out to the community for help because obviously Ford doesn't care too much.

*side note, I know I'm technically supposed to be on 10/18 board, but they don't respond or post anymore and Y'all have been way more helpful! :D
Wow. I’d like to be surprised, but I still can’t believe it just sat for a month after QC. You’d think they have a ticketing system that’ll pull it forward or otherwise flag it.

Hopefully if mine got pulled for extra QC, they had someone exceptional at driving a manual. It’d be my luck to take delivery with a shoddy clutch.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So update on mine:

what hotlines were most helpful for you?? I have tried the basic marketing team (they know nothing), had one of those escalated phone calls that was not much better, and my dealer does not know much bc ford wont tell him much. Hopefully I am in the same boat as you.

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, this was coincidentally in my inbox after I posted this: 🙃
I keep asking about this alleged escalation. They have yet to respond

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there an email or phone number for MAP? We need to get in contact with the folks on the floor
Go on linkedin and try to search for ford employees in that town.. contact one of them and offer $ for info.. not joking. Ive solved a lot of problems this way including getting Starwood to take back a time share...

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"The best thing is to reach out to your dealer, they have more tools than we do."

OH YEA well my dealer is good and keeps trying to get info but Ford wont tell him a dang thing @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine continues to sit at the railyard just 1.5 hours away. 10 days and counting, and now per OVISS the delivery date has been moved again to 12/3, so it will end up having sat there just waiting on a truck for almost two weeks, and maybe more if United Road keeps pushing it back as they have every single day. Delivery end date in Ford tracker has moved to 12/5. It's infuriating. Going to end up being at least 3 weeks past the original ETA end date I got when it was built. Now I have to contact PenFed to redo all of my financing because the check they sent is going to expire before Ford can deliver this freaking vehicle.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"The best thing is to reach out to your dealer, they have more tools than we do."

OH YEA well my dealer is good and keeps trying to get info but Ford wont tell him a dang thing @Ford Motor Company
No kidding. - talk about a runaround with a capital R. They point fingers at each other. As much as I don't want to defend the dealer, Ford is not equipping them with giving reliable and consistent answers.

Like many on the board have said, it's pretty sad when we (forum members) have more updated intel than they (dealers) have.

LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got movement this morning. Palsapp is showing it's been paired to a trip, hope that means it's on the road from the railyard to the dealer today.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1638284017222
Sponsored