Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Excellent! I've been checking the Ford Pass app for updates, as well. No changes for me so far. I've been searching for any kind of indication of movement! My ETA end date changed from 11/30 to 12/3 a couple of days ago. I'm hoping that's a realistic update and that I will have the car by Friday. My dealer has been no help!
So I called my dealer yesterday to tell them I thought it would be delivered; they were a bit surprised! But, he called me back an hour later saying he received confirmation from shipping company it was loaded on a truck. FordPass shows me it arrived sometime overnight and I’m picking it up after lunch. Hope you get similar news soon!
Sponsored

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I called my dealer yesterday to tell them I thought it would be delivered; they were a bit surprised! But, he called me back an hour later saying he received confirmation from shipping company it was loaded on a truck. FordPass shows me it arrived sometime overnight and I’m picking it up after lunch. Hope you get similar news soon!
HOW DO YOU TRACK ON FORD PASS??

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Getting lucky when the truck is still at MAP, built, and not shipped (or maybe also when it’s being moved during shipping process?). It’s useless on the railcars but does update each time the truck is started.

Last edited:

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, congratulations! Your dealer is more helpful than mine. They just keep telling me I will be notified when it (magically) shows up. They act as though they have zero insight on the process. No changes in my Ford Pass app as of this morning :(

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Getting lucky when the truck is still at MAP, built, and not shipped (or maybe also when it’s being moved during shipping process?). It’s useless on the railcars but does update each time the truck is started.
Yes, my Ford Pass app activated once my mods popped at MAP and I was able to see the vehicle's location, odometer, and fuel level. Once it got on the train the vehicle went into "deep sleep mode" on the app, but once it arrived at it's final destination (Mira Loma for me), it came alive again on the app with it's new location with one additional mile on the odometer. So, every day I've been checking for changes for any sign that it might be on the move again (location, odometer reading, etc). Been waiting 5 days now to be picked up.

Edit: Here is a photo:

1A5F7B39-63E2-4467-85A2-7BCC854878C4.jpeg

Sponsored

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, congratulations! Your dealer is more helpful than mine. They just keep telling me I will be notified when it (magically) shows up. They act as though they have zero insight on the process. No changes in my Ford Pass app as of this morning :(
Mine says the same thing "YOU WILL BE THE 1ST TO KNOW" :censored:

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine says the same thing "YOU WILL BE THE 1ST TO KNOW" :censored:
So, just checked the Ford Pass App and it's location updated to Santa Monica, CA! Immediately called the dealer and made an appt to pick up the car tomorrow if all goes well with PDI.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, my Ford Pass app activated once my mods popped at MAP and I was able to see the vehicle's location, odometer, and fuel level. Once it got on the train the vehicle went into "deep sleep mode" on the app, but once it arrived at it's final destination (Mira Loma for me), it came alive again on the app with it's new location with one additional mile on the odometer. So, every day I've been checking for changes for any sign that it might be on the move again (location, odometer reading, etc). Been waiting 5 days now to be picked up.

Edit: Here is a photo:

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 1A5F7B39-63E2-4467-85A2-7BCC854878C4
On one hand, you got lucky- my FordPass is still "pending"

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On one hand, you got lucky- my FordPass is still "pending"
Well, maybe, maybe not. My dealer seemed dismayed to learn that my car was connected to the app already. She said it was going to cause some difficulties in getting something set up on their end 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sponsored

Draddog68

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still nothing on my Bronco. The window sticker changed to 12/02 but we all know that doesn’t mean anything.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is really getting more and more annoying by the day. I am seriously about to start LinkedIn DM-ing some MAP folks

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, just checked the Ford Pass App and it's location updated to Santa Monica, CA! Immediately called the dealer and made an appt to pick up the car tomorrow if all goes well with PDI.
It’s amazing that a truck can travel over 2,000 and get delivered and one just sits in a lot rotting and only has to travel 50 miles

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s amazing that a truck can travel over 2,000 and get delivered and one just sits in a lot rotting and only has to travel 50 miles
I'm so sorry!! Every day I come on here hoping to see a positive update from you!
Sponsored