Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm now 12 days past my original delivery window. My Bronco has been sitting at the final rail yard and unloaded for 11 of them. Every time they miss my delivery date it by a couple they move that date out. my original estimated delivery was 11/21 and then it was 11/27 and now its 12/6...
That's interesting. I'm well past my delivery date (was sitting in rail yard like you), but my have not moved my estimated date at all. Really mind boggling how random their updates are. There doesn't seem to be a pattern at all.
Did you guys ever receive the Shipped email? Rail or Convoy?

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco last night from DCH Ford in Thousand Oaks. Easy transaction, got a great price for a trade-in, no ADM, and drove home happy!
no ADM from a DCH dealer? shocking after that thread that blew up about the DCH dealer in NJ that tried to gouge a guy.

hey, everyone who just got delivered, don't forget to update the spreadsheet! particularly the ADM info

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yeah, ya know I think the ADM horror stories are over. I don't know for a fact, but I'm pretty sure Ford sent out a bulletin telling dealers to cut the shit on reservations.

Retail orders, now that's a different story. And I really have no issues with. The ADM on reservations was the bs.

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yeah, ya know I think the ADM horror stories are over. I don't know for a fact, but I'm pretty sure Ford sent out a bulletin telling dealers to cut the shit on reservations.

Retail orders, now that's a different story. And I really have no issues with. The ADM on reservations was the bs.
Yea have not seen really any reservation ADM issues at all since the DCH debacle

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It looks like today is the day for me. The Bronco showed up at the dealer yesterday late afternoon. I'm trying to apply pressure on the dealer to have it ready by lunch today. We shall see. I will report back with pictures, any ADM issues, etc. My heart goes out to all of the 10/25 fam still in limbo. I will keep checking back and hoping you all get good news soon.

blee875

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Superduty, 21 RoadGlide, and many more…
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you guys ever receive the Shipped email? Rail or Convoy?
I did get a shipped email. Shipped rail to Colorado. my shipped email is that last one i have received and it shows and estimated deliver of 11/15-11/21. but the pizza tracker estimated delivery is the date that keeps changing for me. currently sits at 12/6

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco last night from DCH Ford in Thousand Oaks. Easy transaction, got a great price for a trade-in, no ADM, and drove home happy!
Great news! We must have been on the same truck transport from Mira Loma. I got the call yesterday, as well. Going this afternoon to pick her up!

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't read through all the posts but I am going to assume you are still in the waiting game, which sucks and I am sorry for that.

I am super curious how many miles your Bronco will have on it. Mine had like 50. It also had a sticker on the window explaining my car was randomly chosen for a test drive and 17 miles were put on it. I'm not one of those who care if it has 50 or 10 when I buy a new car but I am just super curious what you will experience given both of our vehicles were delayed but early rotation numbers. I think the "random" test drive was making sure whatever they fixed was fixed. I almost wonder if my ding/nic on the hood was from the "test drive" and not transport. Sure looks like a typical rock chip.

Sponsored

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't read through all the posts but I am going to assume you are still in the waiting game, which sucks and I am sorry for that.

I am super curious how many miles your Bronco will have on it. Mine had like 50. It also had a sticker on the window explaining my car was randomly chosen for a test drive and 17 miles were put on it. I'm not one of those who care if it has 50 or 10 when I buy a new car but I am just super curious what you will experience given both of our vehicles were delayed but early rotation numbers. I think the "random" test drive was making sure whatever they fixed was fixed. I almost wonder if my ding/nic on the hood was from the "test drive" and not transport. Sure looks like a typical rock chip.
Its called an M10 unit. Random units are pulled for testing and also certain members of management are allowed to drive the cars home and then evaluate it as well. Happens at all the plants, no big issues

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its called an M10 unit. Random units are pulled for testing and also certain members of management are allowed to drive the cars home and then evaluate it as well. Happens at all the plants, no big issues
Not an issue at all. I didn't care about the mileage but it still makes me wonder. Especially because of my hood nic.

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

6g, Aem and window sticker aren’t working for me. Anyone else still have the same problem? Also, on the pizza tracker my image of my Bronco is greyed out? 🧐