Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it probably means nothing, but my blue WS updated on 12/3, then again to 12/5. Change, any change at all, at least gives me a glimmer of hope. Sigh
Sponsored

blee875

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Superduty, 21 RoadGlide, and many more…
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What?? Why would you ever do that?!
I was heading out of town and it was already at the rail yard. Right before thanksgiving figured I would do all the financial parts of it. I’m not worried about my dealer though. I buy enough vehicles from him. Of course as I type this he calls and says he has my bronco at the dealership and it will be ready for me any time tomorrow

Last edited:

Hollsyeah

Black Diamond
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just saw a post on the ford bronco Instagram story inviting us to ask any questions we may have about production. They mentioned that all of the broncos at the plant have new roofs and will ship before the end of the year. Hopefully that includes our stuck “in production” build too!

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just saw a post on the ford bronco Instagram story inviting us to ask any questions we may have about production. They mentioned that all of the broncos at the plant have new roofs and will ship before the end of the year. Hopefully that includes our stuck “in production” build too!
Think they care that “shipped” and “delivered” is a massive void of information? Mine “shipped” weeks ago and the ETA came and went. No further information available. At the mercy of the trucking gods now and they don’t have a help line. Ford’s take seems to be hey we shipped it so it’s not our problem anymore. Insanity.

Good eye on that though. I just clicked through and saw they had a question section so I got to ask them about it directly. Hope they respond 🤞🏻

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does this mean everyone is getting hard tops? That's what I wanted, but switched to soft to speed up the process (obviously didn't work).

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update from the dealer-My car went by rail even though it says convoy on my sticker, dealer does not have any information on the rail nor can he get it. He has sent my information over to his Ford Rep to see if he can give us an insight to where my Bronco went so update will follow hopefully sooner than later.........

Shipped 11/6
ETA 11/25-12/1 to--- who knows when

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update from the dealer-My car went by rail even though it says convoy on my sticker, dealer does not have any information on the rail nor can he get it. He has sent my information over to his Ford Rep to see if he can give us an insight to where my Bronco went so update will follow hopefully sooner than later.........

Shipped 11/6
ETA 11/25-12/1 to--- who knows when
Mine sat in a rail yard in Salt Lake for 2 weeks. I really hope yours is way faster! But trust me when you get it you will not stop grinning and smiling!

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well tomorrows the last day of my delivery window. Odds I get it? Not likely. 🧐
I'm 10 days past the end of my delivery window. It's sitting in a depot less than 10 miles from my dealership. I've been within a 100 yards of it, but can't get closer.

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 10 days past the end of my delivery window. It's sitting in a depot less than 10 miles from my dealership. I've been within a 100 yards of it, but can't get closer.
Thats my story too. Maybe 20 miles from my dealer and two weeks in "customer location"

Sponsored

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And when i check the status i get his.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1638820534804

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes I work there
Would you happen to have any intel on the MIC announcement from Ford? Is that including soft top builds stuck at MAP?

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would you happen to have any intel on the MIC announcement from Ford? Is that including soft top builds stuck at MAP?
I’m not sure of the MIC announcement you are speaking of? The MIC’s have been rolling of the line.

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is probably there as well
Sponsored