RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The window sticker debacle has me very confused. Mine is "in production" and the dealer says my blend date is 10/26. However, my window sticker doesn't populate on the Ford site or the tracker on this site (as others have had luck with).
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don’t have an email from Ford saying I got shifted so I have that going for me
Several of my rescheduled emails have come the weekend of my build week or the week after my build week. I've really become disillusioned at this point. I've had a VIN number supposedly since last May. This has become the worst car buying experience I've ever had and it's not even close to done.

UPDATE: I JUST RELOADED THE PAGE AND THE WINDOW STICKER APPEARED (BLUE LIKE THE OTHERS). 10/28 blend date.

Last edited:

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked with dealer and they are showing 10/28 for my build date. Hopefully tomorrow I am rewarded with a sticker!
Same but I'm thinking it wont be until Friday when our Window Stickers populate.

Last edited:

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same but I'm thinking it wont be until Friday for when our Window Stickers will populate.
I was getting a bit overzealous on my time frame, but my patience has gotten worse than a youngin' on Christmas morning. My punishment will likely be in the form of an email from Ford late Thursday night with a swift kick in the you know what.

Sponsored

PatronusRide

Black Diamond
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talked to my dealer tonight, and my blend is scheduled for the 29th. He also mentioned they have 8 Broncos on order scheduled for build this week. Perhaps they are grouping them together for transport? This dealership has only had three orders come in sporadically so far. Three others came in today together. It seems weird that the rest are all coming in within the same few weeks,.. no?

Last edited:

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, there is definitely a lag with their tracking sites. My window sticker stated my blend date was 10/18. Nothing changed. All of the sudden 10 minutes ago the public tracking site added 10/19 as the start of production. As we already know it takes several days to finish the build. I'm hoping maybe with some luck the PCM/BCE data will populate by the weekend. 🤞

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same! I’ll feel more confident once I see that WS.
We have a sticker!!! Blue one for those keeping score.

504/1018

Last edited:

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well my second Bronco is in this group. Glad to finally have a date. Anybody else?

EE6555C2-FB13-435F-8AAE-FFF2396ECC06.jpeg

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 1634779005448

THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED.
Dear

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Bronco™ Outer Banks™.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of October 25, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.​

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 1635540411899

Last edited:

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just reloaded the page and now have a window sticker with a 10/28 blend date and place in line of 649/1018.

This is actually happening! I've had a VIN since May and it's finally happening!!!!! I won't be happy if the window stickers are actually blue, because it will just be one more chance for dealerships to try to sell them out from under the people that ordered them claiming "oh it looked like dealer stock since it was a blue sticker".

Last edited:

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got my sticker! Omg! I’m having a drink! Where does it show what day it is being built?!
It’s at the top of the window sticker. There is an eight digit number over the word blend. The last four digits are your build date. My last four are 1026 so my day for final assembly is October 26.
Sponsored