First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine popped just now. Blue window sticker!

I am on the 28th, 860 of 1018.

Outer Banks, Area 51, Lux!
I have the SAME build. Hello Bronco twin, maybe mine will be right behind yours! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Sponsored

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Twinsies! Mine will be coming to California. You?

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s at the top of the window sticker. There is an eight digit number over the word blend. The last four digits are your build date. My last four are 1026 so my day for final assembly is October 26.
Thank you. I’m 10//28!

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just emailed my dealer the window sticker. Asked him what else I needed to know to talk to my bank . . . he said msrp, taxes, doc fee ($85), and DMV fees. Seems fair.

Sponsored

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
check today, see if it's in.
I been tracking my order via the email that Ford sent me that has a link that says "Track My Order". Every day When I click on that link it brings up my order and then there is a link that says "View My Window Sticker" When I click that it says it brings up a message that says "Check back later, No window sticker has been released for this vehicle yet". I've done that several times today and no window sticker. I just did this 10 mins ago and still no window sticker.

Well every night when I get home from work I then go to the Bronco6G order tracker that brings up all the info on my vehicle. There is a link there that says "View my window sticker" Every night when I click on that I get the same message saying No sticker yet. Well just now I clicked on it through the 6G tracker and now my window sticker is there to view. It did not get emailed to me and when I try go through the email link Bronco sent me to track my order I'm still getting no window sticker But through the 6G Tracker it is there now. Now I have to figure out how to read the blend date, etc. At the top of the window sticker there is the work "Blend" and above that is this number 320211028. I'm assuming that the last four digits must be 10/28 blend date as that is my list build date in my Ford email. Not sure what the other numbers mean.

Glad to finally see the sticker. By the way mine is blue too so not sure what that means. I have a Badlands build.

Last edited:

RoadHawg187

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was going to update my build info in the pizza tracker and I can't seem to find the posting. Anyone help with the link?

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Twinsies! Mine will be coming to California. You?
I’m only a state south of MAP. Good ‘ol Indiana.

And I still don’t have a WS 😑.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just emailed my dealer the window sticker. Asked him what else I needed to know to talk to my bank . . . he said msrp, taxes, doc fee ($85), and DMV fees. Seems fair.
nice that you have an ethical dealer, to reward them, ask them about their financing rates. you can probably do better, but they do make good $ on the loan origination.

My dealer told me on monday that i was moved from a 10/25 week to 10/28 day, still no window sticker :-(

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Gymnast2022

Big Bend
First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just received my window sticker this morning. Says 10/28 blend. But I checked the tracker through Ford and it says in production.

Update: i checked the site again and it has moved backwards to order confirmed. Does anyone have any idea on why?

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 94514B65-D644-408A-9D40-6EC0A9E5EB50

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 2EF0CF64-0539-4543-9414-D287AB4DB450

Last edited:

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, my dealer is great. Have bought a few cars from him, and met him (the sales manager) from a good friend who worked with him at a Porsche dealership.

My bank is giving me a pretty solid rate, right near 1.7. I'll check to see how they'll work the extended coverage.

Good luck on the window sticker. Should pop any moment for you! Good luck!

"Nice that you have an ethical dealer, to reward them, ask them about their financing rates. you can probably do better, but they do make good $ on the loan origination.

My dealer told me on monday that i was moved from a 10/25 week to 10/28 day, still no window sticker :-(

t_hak06

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2015 Explorer, 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
While having breakfest this morning I decided to check the tracker again.....Trying not to get my hopes up and then all of sudden.
BOOM! The WS appeared! Great way to start the day!
Blend date of 10/28
36/1018

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally !! Received an automated email from Ford at 4am stating the truck was built. I verified and the BCE / PCM is alive!

Now, onto the next step of the waiting game... shipping.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Was notified this morning that my FE is built! Blend date was 1018. My sticker is green because it is a special order. Not sure what makes a special order but I changed my color twice. Blue stickers are dealer orders.
Sponsored