Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't hold me to this , but I may have heard a rumor that this Saturday's production was canceled.
Don't know the reason why. If you are at the tail end of this group you may get pushed.
Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't hold me to this , but I may have heard a rumor that this Saturday's production was canceled.
Don't know the reason why. If you are at the tail end of this group you may get pushed.
Noooooooooooo 😭 I've become attached to this build week group.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Definitely. I filled that out a few weeks ago, might have to dig it back up and see what can be shared.

and don't get me started talking about skiing... I'll end up taking over the entire thread! I'd be lying if I said the trim name Black Diamond didn't have a lot to do with my eventual choice. 😂
Being from PA have you ever skied at 7 Springs? I was actually surprised at how nice of a resort that was.
And for you guys from out West don't be bust in our balls about our little hills it's the best we have to ski on OK.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
the ford pizza tracker has been screwed up for me all day, had other people try it on other computers with the same issue. Tried to call my sales manager, of course... voice mail... which he will never return... sigh.

And dealers wonder why people would rather buy direct. At least Ford answers the phone.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

the ford pizza tracker has been screwed up for me all day, had other people try it on other computers with the same issue. Tried to call my sales manager, of course... voice mail... which he will never return... sigh.

And dealers wonder why people would rather buy direct. At least Ford answers the phone.
We are like Charles Schwab to dealers. They hate us because we know more than they do and are more on top of this process than they are. LoL

Sponsored

MilesAhead

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 10/29 blend date, so my rig might be joining yours on the train before it gets on a boat to continue west…

Mine is now showing as "Awaiting Shipment" with an estimated delivery date of 12/6. It has to go all the way to PASHA in San Diego (National City) so unless someone is in Alaska or Hawaii I should have the latest delivery date of the group as only the big blue Pacific is farther from MAP.

If there is one going to Hawaii I bet it will also go to PASHA first before its boat ride.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Being from PA have you ever skied at 7 Springs? I was actually surprised at how nice of a resort that was.
And for you guys from out West don't be bust in our balls about our little hills it's the best we have to ski on OK.
I have not. I'm just outside Philly, so that's a trip. I'm originally from NJ. I usually hit up VT. I'm fact, that's where I went to school and worked at Sugarbush while in school. Loved it.

Back in my younger years, I'd head out west all the time.

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been trying to emotionally prepare myself for being not actually getting built by this weekend all week so far.

I think I can handle a few more days

Riskman37

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have not. I'm just outside Philly, so that's a trip. I'm originally from NJ. I usually hit up VT. I'm fact, that's where I went to school and worked at Sugarbush while in school. Loved it.

Back in my younger years, I'd head out west all the time.
Hey Pow Pow thanks again for all the great info on this thread! I’m outside Philly too and ski every free opportunity I get. Have the Ikon pass and Blue Mt pass as well this year. Any chance you‘re part of the Philly Freeriders?

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ARGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
where does one just "hear these things?"

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KbpqQxx5GVEbQ3RAPb" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Sponsored

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 10/29 blend date, so my rig might be joining yours on the train before it gets on a boat to continue west…
No offense, but I hope not. I want mine on the train now. Today! Why wasn't it shipped yesterday!!! Maybe I should call and yell at my dealer.

When the time comes I'll post up my rail car number. I plan on tracking it across the country. I'm a nerd like that. If yours does go through PASHA I think it would be smart for the shipper to have them on the same train if not the same car.

What we really need is a mole at the rail yards posting up photos of the full rail cars with the rail car numbers showing.

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Blend date of 10/27 (3121) line order for my 2dr Black Diamond. From the sound of the previous comments it sounds like its getting closer. Fingers crossed it will get built sometime this week?!

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date of 10/27 (3121) line order for my 2dr Black Diamond. From the sound of the previous comments it sounds like its getting closer. Fingers crossed it will get built sometime this week?!
Seems like this is a good week for 2dr BDs! Fingers crossed my 10/29 gets in under the wire 🤞🏻🤞🏻

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Troutfisher, I am 3018 with a cyber orange 4dr BD, just a little bit ahead of you. I think they are running a whole series of BD's...........
Sponsored