Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

WTF. I am almost 3000 ahead of you in line, blend date *five* days earlier, and I'm sitting here in goddamn limbo. what in the actual fuck, Ford, is there a new purgatory wthin MAP itself for people that have made Levine cry?
It is possible that there was an issue with your build that has delayed it's completion .
Could be a QC issue, or perhaps something more. But don't worry it will get completed.
From my own personal experience in maintenance (electrician). I can say with positivity that I have accidently destroyed a unit or two in my day.

I was touching up(modifying) the program for a Fanuc assembly robot ,and accidently crashed it into a unfinished( raw metal) truck cab.
My response... very similar to Trl Tommy's .
In cases like this we have to rebuild that unit..
"hey boss.. we are gonna need a new on of these. I had an oopsie"

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group robot-car-assembly-line

Last edited:

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, glad we went here. A soft top in Chicago had me concerned with snow. Do you guys know anything about the "Original", "New", or "2019" versions of this??? I will definitely be buying one of these, and I was going to assume New = Best?
Was wondering the same. I tend to always go new version. Will check out the reviews if I have time (meaning if I can pull myself away from this forum 😂).

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sorry man. I knew someone that had extra QC done on their bronco and it was delayed about a week. He got it with over 20 something miles on it, and had a note in it saying such.

Maybe that's it?
yeah, I know it's not *your* doing. just annoying that this fuckery knows no end.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

watched the all terrian video and he said we might be getting something from ford. I am messing with the dirt mountain , but like we got hammocks aposters etc
I have something from Ten10 coming today via FedEx. Someone else posted last week that they are a set of diecast toy Broncos, which I would be all about!

amberervin

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco; 2020 Toyota 4Runner; 2018 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I'm not the only one who keeps telling their wife and kids every tiny update on the Bronco process? My 7 year old son and I have watched all the roof and door removal videos for the soft and hard top, just so we are ready. My wife doesn't believe they're actually building mine, which would suck, cause I just sold my car.
My husband and 19 year old are definitely over the play by play updates I’m offering but my 13 year old is just as excited as I am! It’s become the running joke that I am more excited about the Bronco than I was about the birth of my children lol. My husband is a just little salty because we had a bet going on if I would be getting mine first or if he would have his 1973 bronco finished. He has had it for about 9 years and I was beginning to think the odds were in his favor and then I finally got a build date after switching to a soft top. Although this has helped my husband prioritize a little more time on his Bronco which makes me (and him) happy too! Nothing like a little friendly competition. My son decided the wager and if my husband lost, he had to go spend the weekend with my mom. He better start packing his bags 🤣

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is possible that there was an issue with your build that has delayed it's completion .
Could be a QC issue,
On one hand, I agree, it's probably something stupid like that.

On the other hand, have you SEEN the shit that's made it past QC?!

Chief Dan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bit confused. Ford tracker reads "in production" with yesterday's date, Blend date was 10/27, so that probably indicates a shift or two back, but others with similar numbers ( I am 3037, 403/1108) have already received notice of production and estimated delivery dates...
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1635515115197

Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bit confused. Ford tracker reads "in production" with yesterday's date, Blend date was 10/27, so that probably indicates a shift or two back, but others with similar numbers ( I am 3037, 403/1108) have already received notice of production and estimated delivery dates...
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1635515115197
Well, you have the EST right there under Vehicle Details... Mine looks just like this and I am 3229 I am leaning towards its built and there is just some Tracker/Email Lag.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, you have the EST right there under Vehicle Details... Mine looks just like this and I am 3229 I am leaning towards its built and there is just some Tracker/Email Lag.
OMG, just seen this❤ My bday just went to epic level!!!!!
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group AC4B4041-7186-4EA4-AE95-629B5F491707

Riskman37

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good morning 10/25ers! Laughing at all the above posts because I’m getting similar reactions from my family. Everyone is excited but they don’t want to hear the real time play by play updates. My 16 year old daughter told me I’m like a little kid the second I say anything Bronco related!

Anyways, finally got my email from Ford and it’s has a more optimistic delivery date window than the tracker. 11/5-11/11 which seems fairly quick for PA. Even better I’ll just be getting back the MOAB bronco off rodeo on 11/7. Beyond excited!
Sponsored