Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you from LA? Which dealer did you order from? Mine's with Galpin.
Yes, Los Angeles (westside). I’m with Santa Monica Ford. Didn’t do a lot of research, so hoping they don’t try any funny business at pick up. I plan on sharing my experience either way for those who still have dealer choice.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who... other than accountants, report private car sales to the IRS?
They are talking about selling to someone like Carvana, Carmax, etc. You dont have to report your car sale if someone else does it for you. Ask me how I know, lol. Not to mention in many counties as a point of record the county will report the sale of the vehicle as they process the change of ownership and this is a huge red flag if you dont report something (dont forget that there are many that have state taxes in addition to federal taxes). My point is, if your transaction of the vehicle as used in trade, not only do you not pay earnings tax on the vehicle sold, but you also pay less tax on the vehicle purchased since it brings the value paid on the new vehicle down in many areas where taxes are concerned. Don't assume that taking cash for your vehicle is always the best way to do things, do your numbers for your particular area.

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am with you on this- Mine had the modules populated 10/26 and I have neither seen nor heard anything since.
What happens when you check your vehicle status by either the B6G tracker or Ford pizza tracker? If you see an "ETA" date filled in, this is your estimated longest time to vehicle arrival. Usually a window of 1 or 2 weeks is assigned. So if your ETA says 11/21 for instance, it can be up to 1 or 2 weeks window before that date.

Be patient people, use the trackers, in many cases your Ford email will be very delayed if it gets to you at all. There are many factors in that part as well. Some emails get lost/bounced/redirected incorrectly between your email and Ford and by no means is it Ford's fault if that happens. Just how Information Technology works and the internet. Ford's emailing system can be flagged as spam by many email destinations and your email provider is blocking the message as spam. Just one variable. Use the tracker and have a look yourself. If you know you are going by rail, use the rail VIN check system, if your VIN shows up there, that means your vehicle is booked to travel soon and no worries, it is on the way soon.

For all of those links, click on the "Trackers" link at the middle of the forum header above to see the links on looking at trackers and so on. If you cant figure it out, let us know as a group and we will get you any help to figure it out. We are in this together!

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess that "technically" I am now part of the 10/25 build group.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group F9C7AA53-112E-44BC-967F-E490EA62D32E

Finally Built!!!
Funny, my tracker only has a check mark next to Order Confirmed and no boxes are checked but now my delivery date says 11/24/21 instead of TBD. I guess there is no consistency regarding Ford updating our trackers.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, Los Angeles (westside). I’m with Santa Monica Ford. Didn’t do a lot of research, so hoping they don’t try any funny business at pick up. I plan on sharing my experience either way for those who still have dealer choice.
Show up as a "YouTube" influencer... camera and all, that way you can record them "treating you right", because it would be a shame to put a bad experience on YouTube. LOL. :)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Funny, my tracker only has a check mark next to Order Confirmed and no boxes are checked but now my delivery date says 11/24/21 instead of TBD. I guess there is no consistency regarding Ford updating our trackers.
Nope there isn't, but you can check some other things to find out what is really happening. The person who has the best access to the data is your dealer. Talk to them if you can.

Sponsored

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope there isn't, but you can check some other things to find out what is really happening. The person who has the best access to the data is your dealer. Talk to them if you can.
I have an they have mostly given me the information I have already obtained through the 6g Tracker. I did ask them to send me the rail car info once they have it. If they do that will help with tracking its movement across the country.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Show up as a "YouTube" influencer... camera and all, that way you can record them "treating you right", because it would be a shame to put a bad experience on YouTube. LOL. :)
Yep, I told my dealer I’m the admin of one of the Bronco FB groups, 11k members and I’m doing a pickup video. :geek:

hellonickmiller

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My F5 key is going to be 🔥 tomorrow
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group giphy

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are we still not acknowledging technically it’s week 11/1 shortly🤫

We should officially call it “Build Week 10/25 Overtime”

Last edited:

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we still not acknowledging technically it’s week 11/1 shortly🤫

We should officially call it “Build Week 10/25 Overtime”
Bottom of my window sticker still reads 10/28. Means I’m still on this team dagnabbit! (And if that changes I’ll come up with a different rationale because I don’t wanna go lol)
Sponsored