Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it's like Monday they went into overdrive finishing up the week 10/25 folks (us) which is good for the 11/01 folks because it should mean either tonight or crack o' dawn tomorrow they'll start working on their weeks instead of later this week
If mine and others are in QC limbo, please fix them first. it appears that most in limbo customers were early in the week. I was 1558 rotation.
Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If mine and others are in QC limbo, please fix them first. it appears that most in limbo customers were early in the week. I was 1558 rotation.
I'M in QC jail since yesterday .....

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 251394272_632228437787346_698007034155490376_n

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really just depends on what is wrong with them... Hopefully not much longer.

I always try to keep in mind that there is always someone here worse off than me. Not saying you don't. Just saying hopefully soon for you.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

10/25 blend
1245 rotation
ETA 10/31 - 11/6 "in transit " status
Pending on Palsapp
No baby picture
Dealer says "I dont know anything about it, until I get an invoice on my desk... then I will call you."
dealership 9 miles from MAP

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

View attachment 199819
Link didn’t work but I have been reading your updates from your friend at MAP. I have to admit, jealous to see others getting vehicles from last week and all I have is a sometimes changing bottom date on the WS along with crickets. I knew mine would take longer to get to me, but I would be happier with a shipped email.

Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Link didn’t work but I have been reading your updates from your friend at MAP. I have to admit, jealous to see others getting vehicles from last week and all I have is a sometimes changing bottom date on the WS along with crickets. I knew mine would take longer to get to me, but I would be happier with a shipped email.
I was resizing the image ... maybe it works now

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Asking this one more time for any TEXAS rail delivery folks. Has anyone been able to get a rail car number from their dealer?

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 251394272_632228437787346_698007034155490376_n
Is that the only one? Or is that specific to your build only? I’m curious if I’m in the same boat with you.

Sponsored

Bronco_Giddy_Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 coupe 3.0 hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Really best to handle this within the wheels and tires area, but to answer your question regarding larger tire sizes, if you go to a 35 inch tire (315/70-17) for instance would REQUIRE crash bar removal unless you intend not to turn full lock. Can it clear when visually looking at the tire move, yes, kinda, but if you drive forward at all and turn it will hit and potentially hit hard at higher speeds. There is a reason they dont exist on Wildtrak models because they come with 35's and a small lift. If you are not on a sasquatch package and intend to NOT lift the vehicle, there is no question 35s will rub.

If you do a lift, you may be able to clear, but full lock will still hit, maybe a huge 4-6 inch lift might clear, but you have to understand the wheel well is only so wide, so if the tire isnt moving away from the wheel arch, the nature of the diameter and width of the tire, especially when it is widening like 315mm, it is going to hit those bars. Personally, if you really wanted 35s and wanted the crash protection, I would look to an engineering/fabrication place at welding in more steel support in the spot but not square channel steel as to lessen the intrusion into the wheel arch area while provided protection from any wheel/tire into the cabin.

In saying that, 34 inch tires (305/70-17) may fit okay with the front removed and not as exuberant steering during offroad traversal. At least from all the personal experience anyone has had so far on these vehicles. Even with a lift, 35 and 37s can rub under offroad circumstances.
Thank you , this why I love this group and part of fellow 10/25 build peeps . I am getting pricing 285/70R17 .

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would wager a guess the ones with a QC tag get moved to another area and tended to individually. The majority of builds will still be shuffled through to keep the assembly line moving. Just my guess

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the only one? Or is that specific to your build only? I’m curious if I’m in the same boat with you.
Oh, That's the issue with MY build

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would wager a guess the ones with a QC tag get moved to another area and tended to individually. The majority of builds will still be shuffled through to keep the assembly line moving. Just my guess
You are correct and NOT correct ....

Some issues are fixed on the line depending on the type of issue.
If not, it goes to REPAIR

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked the PALSAPP and my friends Bronco (who had a ETA delivery of 11/7) is showing DELIVERED as of today.
He was built last Friday
Sponsored