First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porche Cayenne, Hyandai Veloster, Mercedes GLA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just stopped by the dealer. Although my tracker says in production her screen showed in production but status was produced. She said she has been noticing that they have not move the status to built until they put them in the shipping mode. So it sounds like they are behind a step on many of ours either that or its sitting in the body shop in the SAS lineup.

One thing is for sure Ford is not an IT company.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations!! Time to pop the champagne. Looking forward to the picsšŸ˜Ž
Picking it up now! I pushed on him and he got me in tonight. So thoughtful of him to sell me my car. šŸ˜‚

Now I'm sitting here going through all the paperwork. So much down time....

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picking it up now! I pushed on him and he got me in tonight. So thoughtful of him to sell me my car. šŸ˜‚

Now I'm sitting here going through all the paperwork. So much down time....
One more wine from you, PowPow, and I will snatch your Diamond in the rough!šŸ¦

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husbandā€™s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend: 10/27 2661
Built email: 10/31
Shipped email: 11/3
ETA to Denver: 11/17-11/23

Last week the dealer rep played dumb with everything rail car on top of their software being down when I called. I have nothing to track this is frustrating!
There is a thread where a guy will help you out with your car number and location. Let me see if I can find it for you.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ol-and-wont-tell-me-my-rail-car-number.27728/

Follow the instructions on the thread.

Sponsored

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hoping all of you wonderful people can help me out (again lol). Mine was built Friday 11/5, got our built email at like 3 am Saturday but no shipping notification yet (ETA 11/21-11.27). Iā€™ve been trying to track everything in our 11/1 build week and where everyone is located and seems like some of them are getting lucky and getting shipped out quick, even people built after us. Wondering when it's time to worry that there's a QC problem and it will be delayed further. Weā€™re shipping via convoy so Iā€™m also curious whether convoy or rail seems to be shipping out faster. How long did most people take from built to shipped? Tracking link shows this right now
1636403921563-png.png

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping all of you wonderful people can help me out (again lol). Mine was built Friday 11/5, got our built email at like 3 am Saturday but no shipping notification yet (ETA 11/21-11.27). Iā€™ve been trying to track everything in our 11/1 build week and where everyone is located and seems like some of them are getting lucky and getting shipped out quick, even people built after us. Wondering when it's time to worry that there's a QC problem and it will be delayed further. Weā€™re shipping via convoy so Iā€™m also curious whether convoy or rail seems to be shipping out faster. How long did most people take from built to shipped? Tracking link shows this right now
Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636403921563-
If you got a BUILT email, your Bronco is complete.
If there was a QC problem, it would still be showing "In Production" ... you know.... like mine... :confused:

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husbandā€™s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please update if you can:

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you got a BUILT email, your Bronco is complete.
If there was a QC problem, it would still be showing "In Production" ... you know.... like mine... :confused:
Oh noooo šŸ˜• that sucks. I never thought I could be so stressed about a vehicle! It doesnā€™t help weā€™ve seen two out in the wild in the past couple of days, one of which was really close to our exact build. Hoping we all have to hang in just a little longer!! šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž thanks for the reply!

Bronco6071

Badlands
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am currently car-less!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all! Picked up the Bronco tonight. Itā€™s really great. šŸ˜ Never did receive a shipped email, but the tracker read shipped from the second my modules popped. Hereā€™s how it went for me.

Reserved on the first day (when even was that? Haha)
2/20 ordered
9/13 Build Week One
10/1 Notified I was pushed to 10/25
10/22 status changed to In Production
10/30 blend date in window sticker
11/2 Modules populated
11/2 Status states shipped
11/4 Built Email
11/6 Palsapp shows a destination, then later in the day shows dispatched.
11/8 dealer calls and says sheā€™s here!

The picture below is from my dealer, freshly delivered from Michigan, still with stickers everywhere and writing on the windows.

My dealer knew I was anxious to pick it up so he pitched in to prep it for me. Heā€™s the best. No ADM, either.

Iā€™m watching for pictures of you all with your Broncos! They are worth the wait!!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 34452D1B-364E-409F-A1A6-16A2C2D833A5

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all! Picked up the Bronco tonight. Itā€™s really great. šŸ˜ Never did receive a shipped email, but the tracker read shipped from the second my modules popped. Hereā€™s how it went for me.

Reserved on the first day (when even was that? Haha)
2/20 ordered
9/13 Build Week One
10/1 Notified I was pushed to 10/25
10/22 status changed to In Production
10/30 blend date in window sticker
11/2 Modules populated
11/2 Status states shipped
11/4 Built Email
11/6 Palsapp shows a destination, then later in the day shows dispatched.
11/8 dealer calls and says sheā€™s here!

The picture below is from my dealer, freshly delivered from Michigan, still with stickers everywhere and writing on the windows.

My dealer knew I was anxious to pick it up so he pitched in to prep it for me. Heā€™s the best. No ADM, either.

Iā€™m watching for pictures of you all with your Broncos! They are worth the wait!!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 34452D1B-364E-409F-A1A6-16A2C2D833A5
Wow, shipped same day mods popped! Congrats!! I'm sure I'm not the only one envious. My mods popped 11/2, as well, and I've still got another 3 weeks until delivery!

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date of 10/28, "in production" on 10/29, and crickets since. Rotation 3943. Bottom of window sticker kept getting updated back and currently sits at 11/04

4dr Badlands 2.3/auto, non-squatch, Lux, MIC
Dealer just called to say mine is "in transit!" Pizza tracker still says "in production" and no built email. Bottom of the window sticker still says 11/04

Bronco6071

Badlands
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am currently car-less!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, shipped same day mods popped! Congrats!! I'm sure I'm not the only one envious. My mods popped 11/2, as well, and I've still got another 3 weeks until delivery!
I think it was misleading. I donā€™t know why the tracker showed shipped so early. It didnā€™t really get shipped until the 6th, and honestly Iā€™m only 5 hours from MAP so I donā€™t think the driver even started out until this morning. I did find out through my obsessive tracking that if you search the trip number once it populates you can see more information, like how many other cars are in the truck and their final destinations. I knew that he was only going to three dealerships in Indiana and mine was the northernmost town so I was hoping for today! Hoping that all of your shipping estimates are way overestimated like mine was. 11/14 was my earliest date in the range.

Forrest69

Base
First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my SHIPPED email on Saturday morning. Coming by rail and says delivery between 11/23-11/29

so close yet so farā€¦.I know everyone here is anxious to get their Bronco. I personally would have months where I was excited and then a delay (ie hardtops, or radio silence) on top of build date getting pushed back 4 times. Once I finally stopped ā€œcaringā€ or looking forward to my build, I got the 10/25 build date and then the built & shipped email. Iā€™m now back to square one checking the tracker and this thread daily. This Bronco has really played with my emotions!!

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husbandā€™s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it was misleading. I donā€™t know why the tracker showed shipped so early. It didnā€™t really get shipped until the 6th, and honestly Iā€™m only 5 hours from MAP so I donā€™t think the driver even started out until this morning. I did find out through my obsessive tracking that if you search the trip number once it populates you can see more information, like how many other cars are in the truck and their final destinations. I knew that he was only going to three dealerships in Indiana and mine was the northernmost town so I was hoping for today! Hoping that all of your shipping estimates are way overestimated like mine was. 11/14 was my earliest date in the range.
Whereā€™s the trip number?
Sponsored