Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco; 2020 Toyota 4Runner; 2018 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, That's not it.
My friend down at MAP seems to think its a part that goes between the front grille and the radiator that opens and closes as the engine gets warm or cold.

I did find a Ford part for “air deflectors” that are also called radiator support air deflectors. That makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is why are new builds still going down the line and getting these parts? Come on Ford, fix and ship the ones you have!
Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did find a Ford part for “air deflectors” that are also called radiator support air deflectors. That makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is why are new builds still going down the line and getting these parts? Come on Ford, fix and ship the ones you have!
I TOTALLY agree with you

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, That's not it.
My friend down at MAP seems to think its a part that goes between the front grille and the radiator that opens and closes as the engine gets warm or cold.
The active shutters

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/26 build but no other updates. Having dealer check today and will update if I hear anything.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636547297656

Love seeing all of these 11/01’s getting their build pictures days after mine “supposedly” rolled off the assembly line into oblivion. Oh and “shipped” emails. Yeah those too. Ford is mass producing the red stapler guy.

I guess their way of making up for no information is by sending Off-rodeo and Maverick spam. Seems like good filler to tide us over.

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got word from my friend down at MAP….

Yours is still waiting for the Air Deflector 🙁

😫😫
Has he said how many broncos are affected by this issue? or what blend dates are mostly effected?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since we've been on the subject of airbag recalls...

I asked my dealer to reach out (RE: ETA) on my soft-top 3 weeks ago. Ford's Regional finally got back to my dealer with the following news: "[MY] order is on stop ship. They gave me no details on what is the cause, but supposed to release by end of December."

I don't show an airbag recall which seems like only only thing that would align with this response. Has anyone been subject to the airbag recall, but not had it populate in the recall lookup?

I'm totally bummed.
Um….yeah….no words

Bronco_Giddy_Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 coupe 3.0 hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
10/26 build but no other updates. Having dealer check today and will update if I hear anything.
Just drove to my dealership to see if they unloading anything this morning and nothing BUT tucked away farrrrrrrrr in the back and out of the public eye I see a 2dr cactus gray MIC top and dark blue 4 dr soft top big bends . I rushed over there and both has SOLD yellow signs on them. Because my eyes are so well trained to spot a Bronco from 3 1/2 miles away now (15 months of training) if I did not catch the stance of the bronco I would never have seen these hidden trucks this morning. What else is the dealer hiding from me mmmm I want my Buckle bunny

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should I bug my dealer to see what status my Bronco is? Ugh 94% they tell me less then I can find out here.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My original blend date was 10/25; built email 11/3. Just got this email from Ford:

“To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Bronco™ Outer Banks™ is delivered to Lee Ford of Wilson. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of November 11, 2021, and November 17, 2021, has been updated to between November 24, 2021, and November 30, 2021.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.”
After I got this email last night, both the pizza and B6G trackers updated to show delivery by 11/30. But now they are both back to 11/17. So, who knows...

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After I got this email last night, both the pizza and B6G trackers updated to show delivery by 11/30. But now they are both back to 11/17. So, who knows...
What the deucemonkey? Something like this. Send me something like this @Ford Motor Company . It’s peace of mind we seek. If we get an update it puts our mind at ease. Giving some information but others absolutely no information makes no sense. If you aren’t sure who to send information to, go look at the storage lot of un-shipped vehicles, collect their VINs and send all of those people updates.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has he said how many broncos are affected by this issue? or what blend dates are mostly effected?
He’s not sure how many are the same issue since he is in a different area of the plant

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They were quick with ours as well!
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636547297656
Hahahaha….week 11/01 with my exact build got a picture of their Bronco which is identical to mine … okay I’m out. Rage quitting this for a few days. I’m spent.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hahahaha….week 11/01 with my exact build got a picture of their Bronco which is identical to mine … okay I’m out. Rage quitting this for a few days. I’m spent.
I stopped watching the 11/1 group. Too frustrating. I gotta wonder what happened to the 10/25 build week. Seems like they were overly ambitious and now too many are sitting in limbo like neglected step children. :(
Sponsored