Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have been awaiting shipping for at least 8 days now. Is it possible that there are no Broncos or Rangers heading to the tri-state area and they can't send a train to the NJ distribution center ? @Ford
I’m waiting for mine here in CT so there’s def Broncos coming to the tristate.
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im a 10/8 blend. Still in production. Found out it’s being held for QA issue. Needs further testing due to water leaks at the A pillar…No ETA available. I wish they would get ours fixed and out before they start building MY22. Seems like there are a lot being held back with issues.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford actually DM'd me back on here (shocker I know). Part of what I asked it the date at the bottom of the WS, she said "And regarding your window sticker, that is your scheduled build date." BUT i already know mine is built bc of the modules being alive....like what?

Sponsored

amberervin

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco; 2020 Toyota 4Runner; 2018 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im a 10/8 blend. Still in production. Found out it’s being held for QA issue. Needs further testing due to water leaks at the A pillar…No ETA available. I wish they would get ours fixed and out before they start building MY22. Seems like there are a lot being held back with issues.
Oh, that stinks. How were you able to find out your Bronco’s issue?

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, that stinks. How were you able to find out your Bronco’s issue?
The reason was listed on the stop ship report…That’s what I was told. Someone looked it up for me. It’s nice to know what’s wrong, even if it’s bad!

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Over the past 2 days I've now spent around 10 hours on hold with Ford to try to talk to someone. Every time I get a person they say "oh, if it is Bronco related you have to talk to marketing." Why in the absolute F would I need to talk to marketing about why my vehicle has been sitting at MAP for 12 days now after mods popped still "in production" @Ford Motor Company
I'm convinced nobody mans the phones at Marketing because that is around 99% of my hold time. I had to give up yesterday but today my resolve is strong. It is absolutely unfathomable that Broncos would sit "waiting on parts" when others are rolling off the line with those same F-ing parts.
I feel your frustration. I’ve been stuck in-production for 62 days now with no explanation as to why. As you said it baffles me that our Broncos need parts but instead of fixing them they’d rather just build new ones instead. At this point just build me a ‘22 and I’ll wait another two months since it’s been sitting for that long anyway

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checked the dealer website as I know they are know for listing any inventory they receive, ordered or dealer stock. My Bronco is listed at $15k over its worth... Granted a lot of other customer orders seem to be listed over sticker, but I hope I don't get shafted. I do have Z plan in my pocket.

Sponsored

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel your frustration. I’ve been stuck in-production for 62 days now with no explanation as to why. As you said it baffles me that our Broncos need parts but instead of fixing them they’d rather just build new ones instead. At this point just build me a ‘22 and I’ll wait another two months since it’s been sitting for that long anyway
I wonder if it's a metrics related issue. In other words, maybe the plant is accountable to metrics that align with "built", or something similar, that drives success and compensation. And maybe our vehicles meet that definition of "built" despite missing a part(s) so there's little incentive to get them actually completed? The net is that we end up in purgatory while the plant focuses on rolling vehicles off the assembly line.

Kind of like when the fast food drive-through tells you to "pull up" so they can reset their timer to make it look like they're doing better than they are.

Last edited:

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I just talked with performance chat and gained a new number I personally haven’t seen before. Maybe some of you can give it a shot!
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group B3EA76B6-9425-4F7E-87DB-3B5A6D3DC888

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so here is an update on my 10/25 week build;

CO BD 2.7 AT Mid MIC Rails Tow, blend 10/27, assembly 10/28, modules popped on the 29th

then, dead silence every since. But in all fairness, I knew that PPF was being applied at a vendor off-site, so it should have taken another week. However, yesterday Nov 9 after hearing nothing, I reached out to my dealer and he got the info that it was "built" awaiting shipment.

Then last night, out of the blue (just like my special order WS!) I get the "built" email from Ford, with a new delivery date one week later than previously estimated.

I suspect that my build was also awaiting a component or part that was missing......

I just wish I had more patience !

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs