First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was doing so good. I made it all the way to 8:55 this morning without checking in my "1025 Herd". I am living vicariously through all of you, since I'm in this silence stage between "built" and "delivery".
1636642716925.png
1025HRD - good license plate? haha

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing arts and crafts today. Bought the gloss black bronco emblem from FE/Wildtrak trim. Just finished sanding and painting first coat of Behr Primer and Paint matte black.

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pizza tracker says my rig has shipped and on it's way to my dealership. No shipped email and the Convoy tracker still says pending.

10/27 blend
10/30 built date
OBX
SAS
LUX
AUX switches
Leather seats

Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order tracking not working this morning for me. This used to trigger a hey maybe they are working on it today. Now it is more like maybe they lost it and have no idea I exist or sent to another dealer under a different VIN. Or maybe this guy has refreshed too many times let's mess with him. I was in the I will let Ford have a pass on not getting to it until 10/25 on a first hour reservation camp, but after finally producing it and this happening. Dumb that I finally told all my friends and family that I am getting a Bronco after getting a blend date. Now they bug me all the time and its like salt in an open wound. The couple of people I told way early on I am pretty sure think I am lying to them. Not sure if I would believe a built or shipped email or status update at this point cause of all the poor communication. You have ruined this journey at the end even more than I could have thought possible with all the things that have already happened. Ford can't get much right in my opinion.
I'm not sure but, I wonder if it's because today is inventory day down at MAP where they go out and scan EVERY truck that is there and look into WHY it's there etc ....

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built email just came through! #4956 10/29 Blend 6pm modules popped on 11/1 no updates since then until RIGHT NOW. ETA just got pushed back from 11/18-11/24 to 11/25-12/1 but it’s officially built now!!!
Guess they’re doing stuff today.

ps I’m located in St. Louis

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not sure but, I wonder if it's because today is inventory day down at MAP where they go out and scan EVERY truck that is there and look into WHY it's there etc ....
Thanks to all you inside guys that at least let us have a clue. Yes. That was my first thought, but then my next thought was maybe it didn't get scanned and on a train. ALL quickly erased and put back to reality of the things that have occurred and I can't give Ford the benefit of anything at this point. It's poor management. I am sure the MAP guys are doing their things and cussing everyday at how dumb the process has been made by the uppers.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Date updated on bottom of sticker from 11/03 to 11/11. I know we have questioned that date over and over, but I have to agree with others. Likely updates when scanned for status or updates occur on vehicle.

Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Date updated on bottom of sticker from 11/03 to 11/11. I know we have questioned that date over and over, but I have to agree with others. Likely updates when scanned for status or updates occur on vehicle.
I can assure you that they are down there today going through ALL of the vehicles.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hoping its a scan and hey we have that part. Flights booked, need Bronco at dealership. Gave it an extra week as out of town for Thanksgiving, but that extra week was in play last week.

BTW! Thanks to all the Veteran's on here! You guys rock!

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no "built" or "Shipped" email, but the tracker shows both, and my dealer has confirmed. ETA in Southern California sometime between 11/24 and 11/30. Of course, I'm gone the 26th through the 29th.

Did get the Bronco flag yesterday. Did the Vegas Off-Roadeo earlier this month, and it was very much worthwhile! Highly recommend.

I haven't tried getting a rail tracking number or anything. I'm trying to not be obsessive! It's on its way here, and that's the important thing!

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still no "built" or "Shipped" email, but the tracker shows both, and my dealer has confirmed. ETA in Southern California sometime between 11/24 and 11/30. Of course, I'm gone the 26th through the 29th.

Did get the Bronco flag yesterday. Did the Vegas Off-Roadeo earlier this month, and it was very much worthwhile! Highly recommend.

I haven't tried getting a rail tracking number or anything. I'm trying to not be obsessive! It's on its way here, and that's the important thing!
I think we may be on the same train to SoCal. I have the same delivery window. I AM obsessive :LOL: and DID get the rail tracking number (from @mpeugeot 🙏), so I'm happy to keep you updated with any information I get if you don't want to take the extra steps. Yesterday the rail car was in Walbridge, OH. :)
Sponsored