First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think we may be on the same train to SoCal. I have the same delivery window. I AM obsessive :LOL: and DID get the rail tracking number (from @mpeugeot 🙏), so I'm happy to keep you updated with any information I get if you don't want to take the extra steps. Yesterday the rail car was in Walbridge, OH. :)
That would be wonderful. Thank you kindly!
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

after trying to track my rail car for several days an gettin nowhere, I decided to check the carrier thats going to deliver it and lo and behold they picked it up today with 3 rangers and an F250 all going to the same dealer.... maybe i'll get the call today/tomorrow?

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those of you still trying to get in touch with the Ford Marketing line, don't bother. After 3 days of trying I finally got someone on the phone and I knew more than they did. What a freaking joke. They tried to argue with me that mine is currently on the production line because the status is "in production." Was completely foreign to them that it is sitting somewhere at MAP with some kind of QA issue. Not even explaining that build dates after mine have already taken possession of their broncos got them off of their "sir, your bronco is being built right now" talking point. I'm not sure I've ever been this freaking mad. @Ford Motor Company

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you still trying to get in touch with the Ford Marketing line, don't bother. After 3 days of trying I finally got someone on the phone and I knew more than they did. What a freaking joke. They tried to argue with me that mine is currently on the production line because the status is "in production." Was completely foreign to them that it is sitting somewhere at MAP with some kind of QA issue. Not even explaining that build dates after mine have already taken possession of their broncos got them off of their "sir, your bronco is being built right now" talking point. I'm not sure I've ever been this freaking mad. @Ford Motor Company
That is super frustrating. Honestly I think the lesson here is that they should keep us all WAY more in the dark from the start. If they aren’t up to the standard they’ve set for themselves regarding communication, they should wait to roll it out until they can be more consistent with it. If we were all just waiting until the magical day our dealers call, we’d have one level of stress the entire time. Knowing for a fact that we SHOULD have more info than we do because we know our spot in line, know that the modules are active, know that others with the same Build but a later build date have more info and updates than we do… that stuff is maddening. I get the sense that they bit off more than they can chew with their attempt at customer service and in too many cases they’ve choked. I imagine they’ll take smaller bites in the future and build up to what they’re trying to do with this process to get it right.

TheRealJyushi

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigvalleyford.biz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got the "Built" email on the 9th, and now the "Shipped" email about 40 minutes ago!
ETA to NorCal is 11/30 - 12/06!
Holy crap, I can't believe it's finally happening!

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636648788878

Sponsored

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On days they are shut down for production, are there vehicles sitting on the line or do they clear those out at end of last shift? Just curious if on down days they send vehicles back down the line to the the area where the original parts would normally be installed or do others come to help at a separate repair area? Seems like a logistical nightmare if you have 100s to 1000s of vehicles that need repairs.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Order tracking not working this morning for me. This used to trigger a hey maybe they are working on it today. Now it is more like maybe they lost it and have no idea I exist or sent to another dealer under a different VIN. Or maybe this guy has refreshed too many times let's mess with him. I was in the I will let Ford have a pass on not getting to it until 10/25 on a first hour reservation camp, but after finally producing it and this happening. Dumb that I finally told all my friends and family that I am getting a Bronco after getting a blend date. Now they bug me all the time and its like salt in an open wound. The couple of people I told way early on I am pretty sure think I am lying to them. Not sure if I would believe a built or shipped email or status update at this point cause of all the poor communication. You have ruined this journey at the end even more than I could have thought possible with all the things that have already happened. Ford can't get much right in my opinion.
True and same here! @Ford Motor Company I hope you are paying attention. It's not polite to kick people in the N#T$ when we've already been through 17 months of crap!!!!

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got the "Built" email on the 9th, and now the "Shipped" email about 40 minutes ago!
ETA to NorCal is 11/30 - 12/06!
Holy crap, I can't believe it's finally happening!

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636648788878
What was your blend date, rotation # and transit days?

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On days they are shut down for production, are there vehicles sitting on the line or do they clear those out at end of last shift? Just curious if on down days they send vehicles back down the line to the the area where the original parts would normally be installed or do others come to help at a separate repair area? Seems like a logistical nightmare if you have 100s to 1000s of vehicles that need repairs.
Vehicles are left on the line since they have not been completed yet.
The ones that need repair - They drive them in from the lot to the repair area where they rectify the issue.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After I posted I thought a day and a half long line of vehicles on the production line that makes sense that they never get cleared out. I am sure some of us would go into shock seeing our new vehicle guts laying all over the place while they fix issues. Some repairs I am sure are easily to reach. Others are probably intensive.

Sponsored

t_hak06

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2015 Explorer, 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Date updated on bottom of sticker from 11/03 to 11/11. I know we have questioned that date over and over, but I have to agree with others. Likely updates when scanned for status or updates occur on vehicle.
Same here.....Just went from 11/4 to 11/11. I hope this means things are moving forward!

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks to all you inside guys that at least let us have a clue. Yes. That was my first thought, but then my next thought was maybe it didn't get scanned and on a train. ALL quickly erased and put back to reality of the things that have occurred and I can't give Ford the benefit of anything at this point. It's poor management. I am sure the MAP guys are doing their things and cussing everyday at how dumb the process has been made by the uppers.
Well my WS just updated to 11Nov21 so who knows..... 🤷‍♂️

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can anyone help me locate a link to the website with the Ford Premium Extended Warranty that's available for purchase online.
I need proof in order for my finance guy to price match my best price for a premium 8yr extended warranty.
thanks everyone.
#Team 10/25

TheRealJyushi

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigvalleyford.biz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What was your blend date, rotation # and transit days?
10/30 Blend
6643 Rotation
Pizza Tracker hasn't updated yet, so I don't know transit days.
12 to 28 days Estimated
However, a lot of orders at my dealership have been coming at least 5-7 days early.

Last edited: