Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I heard it was in town so I had to go see for myself! Can't wait til the prep it. And the MIC 2.0 looks solid... Nice rolled edges.

20211114_090141.jpg

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No the Ford one. The B6G one hasn’t worked for me all day. Just says null.
Well, I hope that is good news for me because, I have the SAME build as yours (except for color) and mine was built before yours and yours is now IN TRANSIT ....

Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Neither tracker has worked for me since early morning on any device. I’ve stooped to checking Palsapp (still bill, but has always had a freight bill), United Road no record, and forget what the third one was.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was shipped on Thursday/Friday. I’m striking out on trying to figure out any sort of tracking information beyond that. I’ll be rail to KC and then via car carrier from there to the dealership.

bronco_rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No the Ford one. The B6G one hasn’t worked for me all day. Just says null.
Bronco 6g is null for me, Ford Tracker just loops back to the VIN and order information.
Pray to God thats a sign that something's happening. 😁

Sponsored

bronco_rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong. I haven't bought enough accessories yet..😁😁
So part of my problem is I need to track what I’m buying! Bought some Husky liners a week or two ago that haven’t shipped yet. Bought some light bar fog lights but canceled them to get a 3 pack, got the Bronco logo from Bronco Depot, and the PPF to go by where the soft top rubs. I think I’ve bought more, but I can’t remember since it’s been so stinking long lol

Geronco

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SV650
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone had their Bronco actually show up at the dealership without ever going to "Built" status? I know some have not shown the shipped status and left the factory, but just curious if any slipped out the factory without at least showing built.
I got the built email 11/3 and the Assy line pic two days after arrival at dealer.

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone try tracking there Bronco the full rail route. Not so easy, a call to Union Pacific trace every few days to check progress. Shipped November 3rd going to Southern California.
Started from Wayne Michigan to Omaha Nebraska to Cheyenne Wyoming to Ogden Utah, the current location. My window for delivery is November 19th to the 25th. I'm hoping for early delivery as I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving. I also sold my RAM POWERWAGON a bit over a week ago so down a vehicle. Driving my family wagon, Ford flex with almost 270,000 miles, so the old girl is getting tired. I surely hope the last of the Twentyfivers get good news this week.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking like I wasted some money on flights for the Sat after Thanksgiving for what was an ETA of 11-14 through 11-20 (15 rail days). Crickets since the mods popped on the 10/29 and no built email. Unless something happens tomorrow and it hits the rail, ticket was a total bust. Gambled on it to try to save some money booking last minute. I should not gamble on Ford's track record. What's the saying? Never wrestle with a pig... Mud is on my face for sure. Waiting game continues! Hopefully some fun with family over Thanksgiving week will ease some of the pain.
Sponsored