First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porche Cayenne, Hyandai Veloster, Mercedes GLA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked out of curiosity and ots shipped but the tracker date did not update and no email.....UPDATE got the email about 3 hours after checking this.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211115-073150_Chrome
Sponsored

Last edited:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sticker now shows the future 11/15…well it did yesterday

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group BE8AB95E-21D1-4D2A-80D5-BB53052AF401

Last edited:

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
60 Minutes did a great piece last night on inflation, shipping, ports, trucking, warehouses….let’s just say everything is bottle necked and things aren’t as smooth as they used to be. Clearly that’s affecting Ford. Also everyone blames everyone else.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

10/27 blend, rotation 2833 still NOTHING. WS last updated to 11/10 but ETA still the same so maybe that's good? IDK who the hell knows anymore

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

60 Minutes did a great piece last night on inflation, shipping, ports, trucking, warehouses….let’s just say everything is bottle necked and things aren’t as smooth as they used to be. Clearly that’s affecting Ford. Also everyone blames everyone else.
saw another piece on CNN that blamed energy prices on who else, but wall street. investors funded the drilling in past high price cycles only to see the market flooded with oil and lowering prices. Now Wall street is the new OPEC trying to hold pricing high. If we shut off energy exports, that would lower oil pricing. But in a push for green energy, the gov't won't help as high oil prices helps that argument

kjbraddock

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I saw this mentioned on here before, but with 254 pages, its tough to look for anything...
Anyone know how to track your vehicle once its offloaded from the train? Mine has been offloaded in Columbia, SC since Friday and my dealer is only 100 miles away. Is there a way to track to see if it has been put on a truck or should i just wait for the dealer to call?

Thanks in advance!

Draddog68

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/27 blend, rotation 2833 still NOTHING. WS last updated to 11/10 but ETA still the same so maybe that's good? IDK who the hell knows anymore
There is no rhyme or reason to this. Our builds are close (2900 rotation) but very different. I’m a 2.3 auto outer banks high package. Must have been something in that group. Still in production since 10/28. No updates. ETA was 11/14.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I saw this mentioned on here before, but with 254 pages, its tough to look for anything...
Anyone know how to track your vehicle once its offloaded from the train? Mine has been offloaded in Columbia, SC since Friday and my dealer is only 100 miles away. Is there a way to track to see if it has been put on a truck or should i just wait for the dealer to call?

Thanks in advance!
less pages to go through, try the below titled thread:
The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was 10/28 blend 3798. Everything popped up on the 29th, and not jack shit since then. Still "in production" but window sticker did update to 11/12. I've easily spent 15+ hours trying to get someone from @Ford Motor Company to give me some kind of info. Apparently we are supposed to believe that info on what is wrong doesn't exist and we'll just get our Bronco whenever the magic bronco fairy decides to shit it out. Dealer (they've been great) called me on the 29th to tell me it should be here by the 15th, so I pulled the trigger on selling my truck. Now, as of today, I have no vehicle and also absolutely zero info from @Ford Motor Company on when I might expect my Bronco.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was 10/28 blend 3798. Everything popped up on the 29th, and not jack shit since then. Still "in production" but window sticker did update to 11/12. I've easily spent 15+ hours trying to get someone from @Ford Motor Company to give me some kind of info. Apparently we are supposed to believe that info on what is wrong doesn't exist and we'll just get our Bronco whenever the magic bronco fairy decides to shit it out. Dealer (they've been great) called me on the 29th to tell me it should be here by the 15th, so I pulled the trigger on selling my truck. Now, as of today, I have no vehicle and also absolutely zero info from @Ford Motor Company on when I might expect my Bronco.
for the longest time I didn’t have anything except my “built” email. In the built email it had an estimated shipping date of 11/18. I went from 11/3 until yesterday with just the built email and nothing else (yes many have longer wait time with less notifications/info) and then my tracker updated yesterday to in transit and at 0400 this morning I got a shipped message. I find it interesting the dates did not change from the original eta from the built email all still tracking for 11/18. I’d say not to ignore that eta but as we’ve learned, everybody’s stuff is different and Ford is hit or miss

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
same boat. Built 10-25 with no updates at all. I know I had a no stock and now another issue popped up, Wife sold her car last month so she has to borrow a car waiting for this unicorn bronco

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks in advance!
I’m in your boat 🛶 my rail car empty and Bronco waiting for truck😬 maybe we are traveling together.
Sponsored