2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called CSX this morning and it appears that my Bronco is due to leave Chicago today. (final destination KC). Anyone know the route post Chicago?
Sponsored

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's finally home. Took a late lunch yesterday, missed a few critical meetings at work, but the JOYYY that this Bronco has delivered was worth it. As many others have said, the Bronco has exceeded my expectations in the few miles that I have had the privilege to drive it so far. The non-sasquatch is still a massive vehicle. So fun to drive, I can't get over it.

I am thinking of all you who haven't taken delivery yet. Fingers are crossed for smooth transport and contract signings!
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_3784
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_3782

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah NS says there’s no car info for that 😩
I am in Rockland County NY, not sure where in CT you are, I am tracking my car # via the CSX phone per the post on the trackers page and getting updates that way.

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in Rockland County NY, not sure where in CT you are, I am tracking my car # via the CSX phone per the post on the trackers page and getting updates that way.
Yeah I’m central CT, I’d imagine yours, mine and @mrjerry469 are all on the same train coming to the tri-state area. When did yours ship and where did it last track to?

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine shipped on the 12th i think. Got it in Michigan, Ohio, and apparently showed up outside of Pittsburgh last night. I think it will go across southern PA and then up to Newark NJ area. Probably switching trains in PA now and perhaps one more switch. My ETA is Nov 25 per the trackers. hoping to be a couple of days early and get it before thanksgiving.. I often go up through Hartford to VT, we should have a 10/25 meetup!

Sponsored

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mine shipped on the 12th i think. Got it in Michigan, Ohio, and apparently showed up outside of Pittsburgh last night. I think it will go across southern PA and then up to Newark NJ area. Probably switching trains in PA now and perhaps one more switch. My ETA is Nov 25 per the trackers. hoping to be a couple of days early and get it before thanksgiving.. I often go up through Hartford to VT, we should have a 10/25 meetup!
Yeah we should! I have a few people on here that want to meet up! We should definitely do that. So since yours, @mrjerry469 and mine shipped 11/12 and his was last seen in the same area as yours I’d say it’s safe to say we’re all on the same train.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to you all receiving them. Sorry to hear of others still in production.

Production date: 10/26
Built Notice: 11/1
Awaiting shipment by convoy ever since.

This week pushed back from 11/13 eta, to 11/16 eta, to 11/18 eta, to just today 11/22 eta - though it appears to be still sitting at MAP.

Oh well…1st world concerns.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the Ford Pizza Tracker working for anyone else ?

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats to you all receiving them. Sorry to hear of others still in production.

Production date: 10/26
Built Notice: 11/1
Awaiting shipment by convoy ever since.

This week pushed back from 11/13 eta, to 11/16 eta, to 11/18 eta, to just today 11/22 eta - though it appears to be still sitting at MAP.

Oh well…1st world concerns.
Same timeline push, being delivered to Northern VA

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the Ford Pizza Tracker working for anyone else ?
I store a couple of links in my notes app for when the trackers are down just so I can see my eternal "In Production" status then stare at the flag on my wall.
These are the links that feed the trackers. Just change the VIN and order number. Not sure that there's much, if any, difference between the two, but they've never failed me.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMEE5DH2MLA79028&orderNumber=T40J

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...=BP2.*&vin=1FMEE5DH2MLA79028&orderNumber=T40J