Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

any news for my fellow other "in the dark" folks ?

Still radio silence for me

JTS0625

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tracker down for some VIN's (Mine included) and others I try it works. Also my 10/18 Window sticker is no longer available saying it hasn't been released.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not understanding the rail method to go from MAP to KC. Seems like it is stopping for a day at each little trail yard along the way. In 6 days, it's gone from MAP -> Chicago -> Blue Island, IL -> Gibson Railyard (Hammond), IN. Seems like at that pace it will take 3 weeks to get to KC.

Question: Does anyone have better insight on that part of the process?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not understanding the rail method to go from MAP to KC. Seems like it is stopping for a day at each little trail yard along the way. In 6 days, it's gone from MAP -> Chicago -> Blue Island, IL -> Gibson Railyard (Hammond), IN. Seems like at that pace it will take 3 weeks to get to KC.

It took 12 hours yesterday for my rail car to go 58 miles. Essentially you are at the mercy of the rail company... they have their plan, and it's likely very different from your plan. How it is the most efficient way to ship is a bit of a mystery to me...

My thought is maybe it's cheaper because money laundering and federal subsidies. ;)

Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker down for some VIN's (Mine included) and others I try it works. Also my 10/18 Window sticker is no longer available saying it hasn't been released.
For mine, it makes like it's loading and then pops right back to the ENTER VIN screen

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My eta was today. Was about 95% sure they weren’t hitting that target.

Also automated number hasn’t updated since 9pm on Tuesday. Still saying Portsmouth OH.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any news for my fellow other "in the dark" folks ?

Still radio silence for me
Negative ghost rider. Crickets. Been in production for 21 days now.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And here, folks.... is the ever elusive AIR DEFLECTOR that was the only reason my Bronco was held up and continues to be waiting to be rerun through testing .......

580174AC-029D-4658-9765-5EC9CA6F5535.jpeg
Ah, the one one way valve air vent so we dont asphyxiate ourselves with car fumes. Good to know that is what it was referenced to. At least they say it is sorted and one has to wonder what was even wrong with it since it is a very simple part.

Sponsored

blee875

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Superduty, 21 RoadGlide, and many more…
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Mine went south and north between chicago Illinois and Southern Indiana. Back to blue island Illinois and in one day after sitting ther for 3 mine is sitting in Kansas City Kansas now. As soon as mine got on a BNSF train it was in Kansas City in about 12 hours

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, it's fixed now ... NOW, it's just waiting out in the lot for someone to scan it and bring it in to run through testing so, it can ship 50 mins to my dealer !!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the most infuriating part yet. I'm just assuming mine is in the same boat. They continue to roll out later builds but can't find time to run these back through the dyno? Also, Ford has completely stopped responding to any of my inquiries on all available avenues of contact. When they "escalate" your case I think it is just a way to get you off the phone. They haven't responded to anything at all since they escalated my case over a week ago now.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here it is on the F-150:

" they are there to allow air out of the cabin. Not just when the doors are shut, but also when the sun is baking the vehicle, keeps from popping the windshield out under pressure, as long as they are working. They are on all cars if you know where to look "

airvent.jpg
It's a way to keep exhaust gasses from re-entering the vehicle but let air out of the vehicle during driving/accessing door and windows etc. I dont know why they are calling that the air deflector as it is more of a one way check valve for air flow, but whatevs. I know they have been sued in the long past based on the wrong designs of some of these on the Panther platform and cops sitting in the vehicles and having exhaust gasses enter the vehicle, but largely not a problem these days.

JTS0625

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the most infuriating part yet. I'm just assuming mine is in the same boat. They continue to roll out later builds but can't find time to run these back through the dyno? Also, Ford has completely stopped responding to any of my inquiries on all available avenues of contact. When they "escalate" your case I think it is just a way to get you off the phone. They haven't responded to anything at all since they escalated my case over a week ago now.
I got through to customer service and she was going to transfer me to the Bronco Specialty team, and when I asked for the number she said she can't give it out but she can transfer me, and this will close my case....transfer.....ring, ring, click! Needless to say I didn't have much hope but damn. 31 days in production, no answers, no picture or updates, and people are getting builds delivered to my dealer built a week or 2 after mine.
Sponsored