First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking to see who can help shed some light as to the actual status of my order, or share what happened to them if they have experienced where I stand currently.

10/29 Blend
5641 Rotation
ETA 11/27 (Per Tracker)
Current Status: In Production, but dealer's screen shows "Produced"

Called Ford yesterday and all they could say is, "It still shows In Production."

It is due to ship via rail from MAP to TX, but I have no info regarding that.

Is there any chance that I am actually going to receive it by 11/27, or am I at Dirt Mountain?
I'm right there with you:
10/29 Blend
5492 Rotation
ETA 11/29
Headed to Pasadena, TX

My window sticker gets scanned every Friday, but no change in pizza tracker.

Was hoping to get it before Thanksgiving, but now thinking I may be lucky to have it by Christmas.

Wondering if anyone has received their Bronco without getting a built or shipped e-mail?
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group F919C201-DED5-4854-94B9-4A6CB11A93D1

Reached out to my dealer's GM this morning just to see if they could see anything different on their end. They responded "Great news, your Bronco arrived this morning, appx. half an hour ago" and sent a picture along.

Last update I got from Ford was a "Built" email on 11/7. Thrilled that I'll be able to pick it up while back home for Thanksgiving and then road trip it back to Colorado. Wishing the rest of you the random luck that I had! I'll still be hanging around cheering you on

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tracked my vehicle which @Ctbroncos thinks is on same train and we arrived at the Facility in Newark NJ that is the end of the line at 9:15 this AM.. this is a very large car shipping facility that offloads both rail & ship vehicles (port of Newark NJ) - wondering how long to reach my dealer 1 hr drive away and if I have a prayer of getting my Bronco by Wednesday?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice. Looks like a herd is building in the Tulsa metro. I am in Owasso and have a LB FE in purgatory. Found a LB FE for sale at Classic Chevy in Owasso. What are the odds! What color is your FE and are you close to Tulsa?
Cactus grey for the FE. We live in Jenks and also in purgatory.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice. Looks like a herd is building in the Tulsa metro. I am in Owasso and have a LB FE in purgatory. Found a LB FE for sale at Classic Chevy in Owasso. What are the odds! What color is your FE and are you close to Tulsa?
Planning, at some point, a NE Oklahoma get together once we all take delivery. Take a look at the Oklahoma group on here when you get a few.

Sponsored

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

tracked my vehicle which @Ctbroncos thinks is on same train and we arrived at the Facility in Newark NJ that is the end of the line at 9:15 this AM.. this is a very large car shipping facility that offloads both rail & ship vehicles (port of Newark NJ) - wondering how long to reach my dealer 1 hr drive away and if I have a prayer of getting my Bronco by Wednesday?
You, me and @mrjerry469 🤘🏽

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm right there with you:
10/29 Blend
5492 Rotation
ETA 11/29
Headed to Pasadena, TX

My window sticker gets scanned every Friday, but no change in pizza tracker.

Was hoping to get it before Thanksgiving, but now thinking I may be lucky to have it by Christmas.

Wondering if anyone has received their Bronco without getting a built or shipped e-mail?
We're neighbors bud lol!

How do you tell your window sticker is getting scanned? Where do you see that info?

So you're still showing "In Production" on the tracker, right? Mine went into production 11/2 and on 11/4 my dealer sent me a screenshot that showed "Produced" and my modules populated. Since then, nothing has changed.

Who is your dealer, Mac Haik?

BroncTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We're neighbors bud lol!

How do you tell your window sticker is getting scanned? Where do you see that info?

So you're still showing "In Production" on the tracker, right? Mine went into production 11/2 and on 11/4 my dealer sent me a screenshot that showed "Produced" and my modules populated. Since then, nothing has changed.

Who is your dealer, Mac Haik?
There's a date at the bottom of the window sticker. My date has changed periodically over the past three weeks. I just spoke to the Bronco guy at Mac Haik and he sent me a screenshot that says it was produced 11/2. He said the only other updates they typically get are from the carrier or railhead notify them.

I'm hoping it's been built and shipped and for whatever reason it hasn't been updated. Not likely, but that's my hope. Who's your dealer?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WS just updated with today’s date, 11/19. Ironically that’s my “ETA” since it entered “in production” and remains.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 2A34270D-36D8-4DD1-84FD-D4E80ACC5875

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Feeling the same way. Shipped 11/8 and since then it's been on a leisurely 11 day tour of Ohio!

Sponsored

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a date at the bottom of the window sticker. My date has changed periodically over the past three weeks. I just spoke to the Bronco guy at Mac Haik and he sent me a screenshot that says it was produced 11/2. He said the only other updates they typically get are from the carrier or railhead notify them.

I'm hoping it's been built and shipped and for whatever reason it hasn't been updated. Not likely, but that's my hope. Who's your dealer?
Sounds like we are in the same boat exactly. Not sure if that is a good sign or bad sign in terms of our mutual hope that it has been built and shipped.

My Bronco is going to Helfman in Stafford. I am in Pearland.

I called Ford today and as per usual, they really couldn't offer much info. Just a bunch of "I think", "maybe", "could be", and other non-committal statements.

Me: "What is the typical transit time for rail?"
Rep: "It doesn't tell us specifically rail times, just that shipping typically takes 12-28 days."
Me: "So, since it doesn't show 'Built' nor 'Shipped' on the tracker and transit time is 12-28 days, am I correct in assuming it is NOT going to arrive by 11/27 as it says on the tracker?"
Rep: "Mmmm.... maybe not. I would assume it wouldn't."
Me: "Is it possible that the tracker is not properly updated?"
Rep: "Could be possible. Maybe they missed a scan or something."
Me: "My dealer's dashboard states that it is produced. Wouldn't that mean built?"
Rep: "It could. After it is built it has to go through inspection, which can take 2 weeks."
Me: "Is that where I am? In inspection?"
Rep: "Maybe."

Felt like I was on a conversational treadmill

HL_MI_BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Jeep YJ - 2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WS just updated with today’s date, 11/19. Ironically that’s my “ETA” since it entered “in production” and remains.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 2A34270D-36D8-4DD1-84FD-D4E80ACC5875
My WS updated today as well. As of this morning’s check no shipped email, no change in pizza tracker. Just checked again and pizza tracker is showing shipped 🥳. Still no email. B6g tracker is currently down for me.

Heres to hoping you shipped today too with the WS change.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

holy cow the bronco marketing team picked up in 10 minutes, she is also saying the ETA is not delivery but the production ETA...

kept saying your dealer knows everything but my dealer is frustrated too bc he cannot get accurate info

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My WS updated today as well. As of this morning’s check no shipped email, no change in pizza tracker. Just checked again and pizza tracker is showing shipped 🥳. Still no email. B6g tracker is currently down for me.

Heres to hoping you shipped today too with the WS change.
What is the "WS" that is pictured and what is the "B6G tracker"?

HL_MI_BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Jeep YJ - 2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs