LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took time this morning to create a monitor on the Palsapp endpoint for shipping status. This will run every hour, and will trigger an email to me if any of the given test values change, indicating it's on the truck on it's way to the dealer. I'm not proud of myself, but it's done. At least I don't have to mash F5 on Palsapp any longer.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1637357638009
Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else get the build week email for 10/25/21 but in production showing 11/2/2021 and never changed to built or delivery and no word from anyone??? I have tried calling Ford and my dealer with no luck. No one seems to know what's going on.

reserved 7/14/2020, ordered 1/30/2021, 4 door Big Bend, Oxford White, Mid pkg, tow, hard top
What are you hiding in the wall? LOL

TheRealJyushi

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigvalleyford.biz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, did you get a resolution on this? My rail car ended up doing the same exact thing. Went from Cincinnati to Louisville then back to Cincinnati. Then Pottersburg and then "delivered" to NW OHIO this morning. I'm so confused.
Apparently this is normal. CSX does a bunch of bouncing around before handing off to Union Pacific. UP has my rail car now, and its about 2 hours SouthWest of Chicago.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rail partners please let me know if a semi picks up your rigs.
not sure how we find this out, thinking is that Palsapp only tracks convoy deliveries from MAP direct to dealers, unclear on how to track from end of rail line to dealer. I am driving by my dealer tomorrow afternoon.. .

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apparently this is normal. CSX does a bunch of bouncing around before handing off to Union Pacific. UP has my rail car now, and its about 2 hours SouthWest of Chicago.
Thank you. My rail car has not made it to Chicago yet and it's been 10-11 days since it left MAP. UP has record of the rail car now, but the message said "Loaded. Scheduled arrival 11/16 at 10PM." But I have no idea what this means since as far as I can tell, CSX and UP have not yet intersected (car has not made it out of Ohio, so...). Ugh, this is maddening! LOL, I do realize I have gone off the deep end.

Sponsored

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stopped by my dealership today just to see what he knew. I “thought” they had a screen that showed all the intermittent stops during the in-transit shipping process. (I still swear that I’ve seen that before)

Anyway - turns out he knew less than what I’ve already researched. Good dude, just old school.

On the showroom floor, they had. A cactus grey First Edition and it was sick with a capital S. I was drooling over it.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else get the build week email for 10/25/21 but in production showing 11/2/2021 and never changed to built or delivery and no word from anyone??? I have tried calling Ford and my dealer with no luck. No one seems to know what's going on.

reserved 7/14/2020, ordered 1/30/2021, 4 door Big Bend, Oxford White, Mid pkg, tow, hard top
Several of us. Sounds like some QC issues.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best birthday present ever!!
Thanks for all the support! Have enjoyed this “Ford experiment” with this amazing group😘 Haven’t blown out the candles but my wish includes everyone that is waiting over in column “i” on the POW POW spreadsheet…Let’s get this party started🎂

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s annoying when you get a railroad update but can’t understand the automated voice and try to guess the city she’s trying to read off. Hardy’s Virginia….wtf that’s not a real place

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yes. This has happened to many of us including me.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s annoying when you get a railroad update but can’t understand the automated voice and try to guess the city she’s trying to read off. Hardy’s Virginia….wtf that’s not a real place
In some areas it’s known as Carl’s Jr. Virginia

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't recall getting that one. Heads up. They will say BB scanner for when it's in burkeville
Sponsored