First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm exactly the same. Sitting at railyard lot since Friday. To make things worse the yard is about 10 minutes from my work. And Saterday got my Navy Fed loan done and have my check in hand, then stopped by dealership to get final OTD price. At least Sales guy did say PDI will be quick and all shipping protection will be left in place for me to remove. Hopefully today or tomorrow will be the day!
Apparently I have all the time in the world to pick my check from Navy Fed as my dealer isn’t in a rush. On a side note Ford Parts doesn’t know when my safari bar/rear cargo mat I ordered Monday last week will be in either.

Wife’s reassurance: “it’s not like you ordered a Lamborghini. It’ll get here when it gets here”
Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife’s reassurance: “it’s not like you ordered a Lamborghini. It’ll get here when it gets here”
The quote of my life right now ....

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my Bronco remains delivered at the rail yard waiting to be delivered to the dealer. I called my dealer yesterday to tell them and they seemed disinterested. I swear I’m selling this thing to myself. Can I collect the amount over invoice /s?
stuck in the same purgatory. Not sure if United Road actually tracks this or not, there is clearly a record set up for my vin and dealer, but no other info..

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BroncTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holding Lot #2 ... well.. 1/2 of it ...

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group broncosholding2
Thanks for the pics. I was excited when I only saw one Cyber Orange in lot 1, but lot 2 has more. I'm guessing mine is one of them. They need to change the sign from "Welcome Home" to "Welcome to Purgatory"

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp - mine has been sitting in the Gibson Indiana rail yard since Thursday. No idea why. Based on the spreadsheet, once the Bronco is shipped - many people's delivery beats the estimate by 3 days or so. Looks like my window was conservative and it will be after 11/26.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp - mine has been sitting in the Gibson Indiana rail yard since Thursday. No idea why. Based on the spreadsheet, once the Bronco is shipped - many people's delivery beats the estimate by 3 days or so. Looks like my window was conservative and it will be after 11/26.
Yeah about those estimates… mine was 11/12-11/18

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine sat in the railyard for 3 days before they delivered it yesterday, so that isnt far off, hopefully soon.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

watching the time tick away to have a shot of getting my bronco by the holiday... I figure if it isn't delivered from Newark NJ to my dealer an hour away (in traffic) by end of today, no shot for a Wednesday pick up.

My heart skipped a beat when I drove by today and saw an empty car carrier in front of the dealer, but no sign of my vehicle....

Interestingly, CSX had updated my train car as empty and in Ohio. Amazing that it took longer than a week to get from MAP to NJ, but only 1 day back to OH.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

watching the time tick away to have a shot of getting my bronco by the holiday... I figure if it isn't delivered from Newark NJ to my dealer an hour away (in traffic) by end of today, no shot for a Wednesday pick up.

My heart skipped a beat when I drove by today and saw an empty car carrier in front of the dealer, but no sign of my vehicle....

Interestingly, CSX had updated my train car as empty and in Ohio. Amazing that it took longer than a week to get from MAP to NJ, but only 1 day back to OH.
I feel your pain. I've given up on a pre-Thanksgiving delivery. I'm hoping to get it by my birthday on Saturday, but even that seems unlikely at this point, with schedules at the carrier and at the dealer both affected by the holiday.
Sponsored