Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was 10/25 build week with 11/2 In Production. Stayed In Production until the 23rd,when I got a "Built" email, and then moved to "Shipped" on the 25th.
Mine was IN PRODUCTION on 11/02 also ... and STILL In Production ...
Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I’m a steady 16.5 mpg so far. Also the one gripe I have is the wireless charger doesn’t charge steadily. The phone keeps needing to be moved. It’s not that the phone is moving around because you could be sitting in the parking lot for ten minutes and it’ll stop charging after a couple. Again it’s my only gripe. I’m just going to buy a 1 foot cord and call it good. Nice steelies btw
That's a bummer to hear. I experience the same thing with the wireless charger in my Mach E. It's basically unusable so I use an Apple magnetic wireless charger mount instead.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for input based on other people’s experience. My Bronco has supposedly been sitting in the Gibson Indiana trail yard since the 16th. (12 days now). Is it possible that it moved to a different train and that my rail number is obsolete and I’m looking up with the wrong information? My delivery window has now come and gone. If it is still truly in Indiana, then at best - my delivery window will be missed by 10 days or more. Based in KC.

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so, since I have no updates and my poor bronco has been sitting since 10/26 at the plant, i have a question/issue. I am leaving for vacation the week of 12/6. My question is if it comes in the week we are gone, what are the odds the dealer doesn't let anyone joy ride in it? Has anyone heard of any issues like this?

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so, since I have no updates and my poor bronco has been sitting since 10/26 at the plant, i have a question/issue. I am leaving for vacation the week of 12/6. My question is if it comes in the week we are gone, what are the odds the dealer doesn't let anyone joy ride in it? Has anyone heard of any issues like this?
I’d hope they wouldn’t be reckless in the event an accident happens, but I saw one horror story that someone went in to pick theirs up and the dealer was giving test drives in it and if I recall correctly, it had 100 miles on it already.

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While mine has been shipped with an ETA of 12/6-12/12, my WS did update with todays date. 🤷🏼

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a bummer to hear. I experience the same thing with the wireless charger in my Mach E. It's basically unusable so I use an Apple magnetic wireless charger mount instead.
I’m not going to make a stink about it because even my wife’s Audi’s wireless charger charges, but it’s barely a trickle and gets crazy hot. The Apple wireless one seems to be the only wireless charger works decent.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do they have a mannequin already? If not, they may be tempted. Call them and ask for it to be set aside and not used as a promo

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I’m on here excessively it’s because I’m getting new shoes for the Bronco @Discount Tire . It’s going to be a bi$$$ trying to get the 5 OEMs home. This might require a few trips.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not going to make a stink about it because even my wife’s Audi’s wireless charger charges, but it’s barely a trickle and gets crazy hot. The Apple wireless one seems to be the only wireless charger works decent.
Which model charger?

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JTS0625

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
GREAT NEWS for the "In Production Crew!"

Mine was 10/18 blend, 10/21 Built email, and been sitting in production for over a month with an 11/17 ETA.

My Window Sticker changed yesterday to 11/26 (still don't think that means anything.) but I just checked randomly and mine switched to BUILT! with an updated ETA of 12/24 and AEM showing Awaiting Shipment!!!

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group Capture.JPG

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group Capture2.JPG

LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for input based on other people’s experience. My Bronco has supposedly been sitting in the Gibson Indiana trail yard since the 16th. (12 days now). Is it possible that it moved to a different train and that my rail number is obsolete and I’m looking up with the wrong information? My delivery window has now come and gone. If it is still truly in Indiana, then at best - my delivery window will be missed by 10 days or more. Based in KC.
It's likely it's just sitting there waiting to get connected to another train. Mine sat in Gibson for 4 days before it moved on, then it moved quickly. Doesn't seem efficient to offload cars and move them on to other train cars. If the CSX tracker still says "Load" in it's status, that means the car is full. It changes to say "empty" when the cars have been offloaded.

Also keep in mind that once it's gets to the final rail yard, it can still take a while to get picked up by a transport. Mine's been sitting in Dayton's Bluff, MN (Saint Paul) for 10 days now. My dealer rep says the lack of truckers has been painful for them.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's likely it's just sitting there waiting to get connected to another train. Mine sat in Gibson for 4 days before it moved on, then it moved quickly. Doesn't seem efficient to offload cars and move them on to other train cars. If the CSX tracker still says "Load" in it's status, that means the car is full. It changes to say "empty" when the cars have been offloaded.

Also keep in mind that once it's gets to the final rail yard, it can still take a while to get picked up by a transport. Mine's been sitting in Dayton's Bluff, MN (Saint Paul) for 10 days now. My dealer rep says the lack of truckers has been painful for them.
Thank you. You described the process very well and pretty much nails my situation to a ’T’.