Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Strange how things change my brother-in--law just called me and my twin sister is in ICU and has sepsis and I just got the call she didn't make it. So being mad about my Bronco and when it's gonna come doesn't matter anymore she won't see it. This all happened in 3 hours I can't believe it.
Thanks for sharing that. I'm sorry for your loss and hope she is in a better place, and that you and your family find solice in that. Perspective gives us focus that we sometimes misplace.

BigJack

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Waiting for the update. I'm assuming I'll be pushed with all the new additions to the 10/25 week. According to the dealer I'm still scheduled for the week of 10/25 but no build date.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Strange how things change my brother-in--law just called me and my twin sister is in ICU and has sepsis and I just got the call she didn't make it. So being mad about my Bronco and when it's gonna come doesn't matter anymore she won't see it. This all happened in 3 hours I can't believe it.
So sorry to hear that man.

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

Sponsored

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
How would you feel if you had a VIN since May, and been through 6 or more build days. Oh you’d feel like us Run Arounds! 😀 Sometimes I wonder if mine is a Dirt Mountain and they have blocked my info so I won’t find out.
Yeah no argument here Bronco71. You have been drug through the mud by Ford. So sorry and hope the wait is worth it.

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah no argument here Bronco71. You have been drug through the mud by Ford. So sorry and hope the wait is worth it.
Yeah we all have in some form or another. I know there are a lot of people that maybe haven’t been punished as long as Dirt Mountain and the Run-A-Rounds, but I have heard of a lot of members here that sold their primary vehicle hoping they would have a bronco pretty quick. Now they are forced to make other arrangements. I’m fortunate that I have a company vehicle and my trusty 71. The wait will be worth it. Hope this holds as your build week.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah we all have in some form or another. I know there are a lot of people that maybe haven’t been punished as long as Dirt Mountain and the Run-A-Rounds, but I have heard of a lot of members here that sold their primary vehicle hoping they would have a bronco pretty quick. Now they are forced to make other arrangements. I’m fortunate that I have a company vehicle and my trusty 71. The wait will be worth it. Hope this holds as your build week.
Yup. That's me. Oldest son has 2 baseball games tomorrow. Younger son has picture day and 1 soccer game. My mom is coming out to help drive us around since we only have 1 car. The wait had been agonizing.

I'm over this 4 person family (and 1 dog) 1 car bs. (My wife even more so)

And I can't stand the constant family and friends questions... "When are you getting a second car?" Ugh. I'm working on it.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How would you feel if you had a VIN since May, and been through 6 or more build days. Oh you’d feel like us Run Arounds! 😀 Sometimes I wonder if mine is a Dirt Mountain and they have blocked my info so I won’t find out.
you haven’t whined nearly enough to be a DM’r.

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone found out why us 10/18 builds got pushed back to 10/25?

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not sure how many have gotten pushed back. Not seeing nearly as much movement as a month ago. Did you have a build date or only a build week? Did you ever get a window sticker?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d wager they over estimated how many builds they could produce that week. All the leftovers keep getting shifted again and again and again

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not sure how many have gotten pushed back. Not seeing nearly as much movement as a month ago. Did you have a build date or only a build week? Did you ever get a window sticker?
I had a 10/18 build week but never got a day or window sticker. Dealer said last monday I was getting the WS "any day now." Obviously that did not happen.

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I feel like someone at Ford is watching me check trackers daily and screwing with me. Got an email a couple days ago that I was moved again from 10/18 to 10/25. Still no window sticker. Today I check both trackers and it’s moved into production. Does this make any sense, did I not get moved? Hopefully it’s being built early, or it could be a glitch..
Sponsored