First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, no reply from my salesman. But, Lo and behold I got my blue window sticker this morning! 10/27 blend date, 286/1108. So excited!! Man, I hope this thing comes in before Thanksgiving. Its being shipped convoy so that is most likely a crap shoot. We will see.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, no reply from my salesman. But, Lo and behold I got my blue window sticker this morning! 10/27 blend date, 286/1108. So excited!! Man, I hope this thing comes in before Thanksgiving. Its being shipped convoy so that is most likely a crap shoot. We will see.
I'm 712 of 1108... Little further down the line!

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a blue sticker also. There was supposed to be a program where dealers could order soft tops of lower trims for sale on their lots. I think it got put on hold because of the hard top issues. I wonder if that's why some of us have blue stickers. My order is a Black Diamond with the standard package. It looks like a few of the other blue stickers are also Black Diamonds.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a blue sticker also. There was supposed to be a program where dealers could order soft tops of lower trims for sale on their lots. I think it got put on hold because of the hard top issues. I wonder if that's why some of us have blue stickers. My order is a Black Diamond with the standard package. It looks like a few of the other blue stickers are Black Diamonds also.
Oh interesting. I'm a BD with just the mid package as well...

Sponsored

Draddog68

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a blue sticker also. There was supposed to be a program where dealers could order soft tops of lower trims for sale on their lots. I think it got put on hold because of the hard top issues. I wonder if that's why some of us have blue stickers. My order is a Black Diamond with the standard package. It looks like a few of the other blue stickers are also Black Diamonds.
I am an Outer Banks, with a blue sticker.

PatronusRide

Black Diamond
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ditto. It's so hard to resist the temptation to click and look for the window sticker every 15-30 minutes. And each time I see "check back later", I jump to my emails to see if I got a new email from Ford with news about a November production date. Last time they bumped me, they emailed me the Thursday night before the production week. The uncertainty is the worst part of all of this. Maybe I'll get a Bronco by Christmas???
YES!!!!!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got my Window sticker last night! Originally Scheduled 6/21 build a few bumps and finally going to production! 10/27 Blend Date.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211020-080751
I see you're 706 & AMB, and I'm 718 CG... so I'm thinking you're on the end of the AMB run for the day, and I'm at the beginning of the CG run for the day.

And maybe the nerd in me, but I think it's kinda cool you're just 12 bronco's in front of me. Mine might actually be photobombing your disney ride photo that Ford is going to email us. 😆

Sponsored

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still nothing populating for me. Guess that's a bad sign? Just ordered an F-350 . . . dealer says 90 days. What will come first?

TheRealJyushi

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigvalleyford.biz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like today is the day....but a sticker still hasn't populated. Got an email on the 1st saying I was 10/25. Maybe they're rolling out as the day goes.

7/15 res
3/4 order

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like today is the day....but a sticker still hasn't populated. Got an email on the 1st saying I was 10/25. Maybe they're rolling out as the day goes.

7/15 res
3/4 order
Also supposed to be a 10/25, but no sticker yet. I just called my dealer and was expecting the worst. He said his system still shows 10/25. Someone at Ford needs to go click restart the "window-sticker generating machine". I think it's stuck!
Sponsored