First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my window sticker on Bronco6g last night 10/21. Then it showed up on the Ford site this morning. Can't believe how real it is now! I didn't buy this thing for it's fuel efficiency, but I am surprised of the estimates on the sticker! I guess that's the positive side of the base engine and lower end model? Either way, THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

Bronco Sticker.png
i had a red bronco II exactly like your profile picture.
Sponsored

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i had a red bronco II exactly like your profile picture.
I miss that one. It was my first car in high school. 1990 Bronco II. That's why I had to jump on this train when I heard the Bronco was coming back.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woot!

10/25 blend date. Shipping by convoy. Guessing it may be 2-3 weeks. Unbelievable.

Now a question: why in TF did the handy dandy tracker through Ford site stop autopopulating the info I had entered. The goddamned order number didn’t match what appears on FordPass or the my account section of the online login for Ford owners. Kept telling me invalid VIN. Thought the order number was shorter than I could find from those resources and tracked it down with assistance from dealer rep. Once I had info I went back to check on Ford tracker and Boom - it auto populates this time. Feel like they fuck with you in this process.

Whatevs - can’t wait for this bronco!

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody else having a problem with the
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page the accept and track button hasn't worked in days.

Sponsored

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally !! Received an automated email from Ford at 4am stating the truck was built. I verified and the BCE / PCM is alive!

Now, onto the next step of the waiting game... shipping.
What was your blend date?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I miss that one. It was my first car in high school. 1990 Bronco II. That's why I had to jump on this train when I heard the Bronco was coming back.
The module behind the drivers seat went out on mine. Couldn’t find a replacement sent it to the scrap yard.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone figured out the Blue/Green Difference yet for the window stickers? mine is green but I have basically the same build as someone else who get a blue sticker.

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What was your blend date?
Well, according to the window sticker it was 10/18. However, that day came and went w/o any new info. However, I did get insight that the build started on the 19th and completed on the 20th. This was verified by the ECM/BCE data upload. Then, at 4am this morning, I received an email stating it shipped!

Its expected at my dealer on 11/3.

Next, I will check the shipping tools. The sticker states that its coming by rail from MAP to CT.

Things seem to be picking up at Ford with the 2022's bearing down on them.

I'm guessing that my FE has got to be one of the last ones built before they completely stop FE production.

🤞 🤞 🤞

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody else having a problem with the
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page the accept and track button hasn't worked in days.
what browser are you using?

I'd try clearing your cookies, or try a different browser. Or if you're using Chrome, try incognito mode. That'll give a good indication if it's a cookie causing the issue.

Been working fine for me.

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when id do the 6G link, It flashes cannot retrieve for a second, then populates, same type of entries as you are seeing. Click on window sticker, nothing. Ford tracker, nothing, direct entry of VIN to windowsticker link, nothing.

i go to the Fordperformance page and chat is telling me "connection unavailable" as if it's an internet, not site error.

can anyone connect there and send me a screen shot of what they tell you?
still getting zilch from the online trackers (Ford, B6G, window sticker lookup), still getting "connection unavailalbe" on fordperformance, but I asked dealer to check, assuming I've been bumped a week or two and came back telling me that "It's in production at plant" guess I should try to see if the modules are active as a next step.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

after months of being kicked in nuts, the pain is subsiding and I can finally see daylight again. kinda hard not to get excited at this point... 823/1100 is my place in line! :cool:

window sticker.jpg

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, according to the window sticker it was 10/18. However, that day came and went w/o any new info. However, I did get insight that the build started on the 19th and completed on the 20th. This was verified by the ECM/BCE data upload. Then, at 4am this morning, I received an email stating it shipped!

Its expected at my dealer on 11/3.

Next, I will check the shipping tools. The sticker states that its coming by rail from MAP to CT.

Things seem to be picking up at Ford with the 2022's bearing down on them.

I'm guessing that my FE has got to be one of the last ones built before they completely stop FE production.

🤞 🤞 🤞
Holy shit that’s quick.

6GAviator

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cessna 180
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my window sticker this morning. Finally! So stoked. Was a bit confused about it being a blue sticker and not green. I see most everyone else here has gotten blue as well so that makes me feel better. Anybody have any insights on sticker colors?

F73741DB-BF63-4BC6-9224-56BB72556311.png
Sponsored