Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

at this rate a 6377# won't be built til thanksgiving
Lol I’m 6069. That number is the only thing making me smile. Also, just an FYI for everyone, that Bronco6g leak about using performance parts live chat screwed us. I tried it today and they said that due to the high volume, they’re not giving us that info anymore and referred me to the pizza tracker. That both angers me and makes me concerned.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
at this rate a 6377# won't be built til thanksgiving
Come on fellow rodeoers, bring some optimism! A 10/26 bleshowing modules active on 10/27 is "on schedule", in fact that is pretty darn good news.

Maybe an insider could give us a hint of reality before we all go get depressed!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it makes you feel any better, I sold mine in July. (August 9 build date back then). Rolled the dice and lost. Did get 2k more than it was worth a year earlier though!
Amateurs.

I sold my car in September.

2020!

It's been a painful year plus. Mostly the last 3 months. Happy to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Got the ikon pass for myself and kids to this year. We're hitting up Stratton in Feb.

Didn't go with a pass for blue. But that's my go to. Went a bunch last season with my oldest.

No. What is Philly Freeriders? Assuming a ski club?
have Ikon & epic as my house is 1/2 way between Okemo & killington. really want to get up to Maine as well this year aside from 1-2 trips outwest and backcountry. I think winter of 22/23 i may load up the bronco and drive out west and work remotely for a month or two.

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Come on fellow rodeoers, bring some optimism! A 10/26 bleshowing modules active on 10/27 is "on schedule", in fact that is pretty darn good news.

Maybe an insider could give us a hint of reality before we all go get depressed!
Yes, I'm choosing to think positively! That 10/27 scheduled builds have been built on schedule and that there is just a delay in modules popping. And maybe the rumored Saturday shift cancellation is because they are AHEAD of schedule and will finish all of the 10/25 week builds by EOD Friday. OK, that's a big giant stretch but one can only hope, lol.

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/25 blend date. 2093/2166. My modules populated today but tracker still says I’m in production.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
have Ikon & epic as my house is 1/2 way between Okemo & killington. really want to get up to Maine as well this year aside from 1-2 trips outwest and backcountry. I think winter of 22/23 i may load up the bronco and drive out west and work remotely for a month or two.
Those passes are awesome. Really wish they had those when I was in my 20's. Would've saved me a bunch. But then again, I remember sitting at, I believe it was Snowbasin UT, talking with my buddies and going on how crazy it was that Vail was just touching $100 for a 1 day ticket.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those passes are awesome. Really wish they had those when I was in my 20's. Would've saved me a bunch. But then again, I remember sitting at, I believe it was Snowbasin UT, talking with my buddies and going on how crazy it was that Vail was just touching $100 for a 1 day ticket.
yes, it's amazing the pricing. the reality is I shouldve not gotten epic this year.. I am trying to spend more time backcountry, NE and in UT.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s 10/27 and we’re seeing 10/26 built. Maybe I misread the big thread explaining the process, but this is what I was expecting and what I thought was supposed to happen. Blend date is when body and chassis are combined, and it’s fully built within the next shift or two which often means the next day. That was my understanding anyway. Hopefully it helps ease someone’s nerves a little. If I’m wrong, please let me live in blissful ignorance until my modules for my 10/29 hopefully pop on 10/30 lol

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yes, it's amazing the pricing. the reality is I shouldve not gotten epic this year.. I am trying to spend more time backcountry, NE and in UT.
I accidentally went down a Black Diamond at Deer valley when I was in my tweeties, ski patrol told me they couldn’t help unless I was injured…told him to circle back, just a matter of time🤣 now here I am again stuck on a Black Diamond lol

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question - if blend date is Saturday, and they seem to have fewer cars scheduled for the day, guessing that's to catch up.. when is car finished? monday? assuming there are no sunday shifts.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/25 blend date. 2093/2166. My modules populated today but tracker still says I’m in production.
Does the ford pizza tracker work for you?
Every time I try and track it fails and bounces back to the vin entry screen.