Sponsored

🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I keep finding nails. 3 tires in 4 months. 2 back and 1 front.
You sure someone isn’t deliberately planting the nails up against your tire while parked somewhere? Just a thought. If you have a loud exhaust system or something like that, I could see a passive aggressive neighbor doing it.
Also which kind of nails are they? Possibly roofing nails? I have seen crappy roofers replace roofs and leave roofing nails sprinkled all over.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sure someone isn’t deliberately planting the nails up against your tire while parked somewhere? Just a thought. If you have a loud exhaust system or something like that, I could see a passive aggressive neighbor doing it.
Also which kind of nails are they? Possibly roofing nails? I have seen crappy roofers replace roofs and leave roofing nails sprinkled all over.
I was actually starting to think that but I have Active Exhaust set to Quiet for the mornings also my driveway is like 80 yards long. I need to check the driveway on my hands and knees because it’s getting ridiculous

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ditto. Selling my daily though. Tired of blowing $400 a month on tires (my ‘Stang is cursed). Hope this Bronco comes in next month AND the dealer doesn’t pull any shenanigans. If not, well I guess my wifey and I will be stuck with 1 car for awhile 🤨. Fun.
It's not fun. Been doing it over a year now. With 2 kids. That both play sports.

Back when COVID was still hitting hard, it wasn't so bad. But once spring came around it started getting really tough. And this fall has been a nightmare. (one soon plays baseball, other plays soccer)

I was stupid enough to believe Ford when they said spring delivery.

To be fair, my car was sitting out front not being driven, just depreciating. So I figured might as well turn it in, invest the money. Better use, right? Wrong. Could've sold that car now for like double.

Double burn.

Sponsored

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes in the email. I enter info press accept and track and it reverts back to same screen with all my info gone. Enter my info again and same thing. Tried it from different devices and no luck.
Exactly the same for me.

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly the same for me.
Mine finally went back to working normal this afternoon. No window sticker or change in status.

Colorado145

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well it was good while it lasted. Just got the Ford email saying I am moved to 11/1. Really thought this was the final move for me since I was moved 7 times now. Wishing all the 10/25ers the best of luck.

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called it! I said it would happen!

“We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Bronco™Base.
Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of November 1, 2021.”

I am at the point where I would like to adjust my foot up someone’s a$$ right now.

Got moved from week 10/18 to 10/25 last Thursday. And now to 11/1. This is “only” the third time I’m moved so it probably isn't the last.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 910C7004-6CAF-4738-994C-FAA665886C2C

Last edited:

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So mine went to “in production” tonight, but no window sticker?

edit-sticker came up in the B6G link, but not the Ford page. Blend date 10/26, 92/656.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 33317087-9571-4455-89B5-5161AD2FD596

Last edited:

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My window sticker populated today 10/25 blend date.
Same! Tracker all day was flipping to an F250 Tremor and then tonight I get “in production” and my WS as well. 👍🏻🙏🏼🤞🏻

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not fun. Been doing it over a year now. With 2 kids. That both play sports.

Back when COVID was still hitting hard, it wasn't so bad. But once spring came around it started getting really tough. And this fall has been a nightmare. (one soon plays baseball, other plays soccer)

I was stupid enough to believe Ford when they said spring delivery.

To be fair, my car was sitting out front not being driven, just depreciating. So I figured might as well turn it in, invest the money. Better use, right? Wrong. Could've sold that car now for like double.

Double burn.
I sold my Raptor last year thinking we’d have these Broncos by spring. The price Raptors are going for now shot up 10-15k. 😭 Bad timing on my part.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh and I have no news on my build. No updates, no “in production” notice, no you’ve been moved email, no window sticker. My VIN page hasn’t changed since 9/11.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group E8431B1D-E10D-4560-86B2-AE9CEB0BE77B
Sponsored