Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks
My window sticker was published today(10/19) with a build date stated on the sticker of 10/25. So I would say, that you may still be this week but may not get it till a little later this week.
Thanks for the encouraging words ❤
Sponsored

HL_MI_BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Jeep YJ - 2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

crossing fingers for you. I was 9/28 moved to 10/25, told by my dealer that they were showing 10/28 as of 2 days ago. Anyone with a 10/28 build date get a sticker to populate yet?
Same boat, was advised of a 10/28 build date but no sticker yet…..

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Dealer just emailed me. Moved again from 10/27 to 11/5. Deflated once again.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hope you stay in this group. I don't have a WS yet and have been clicking that link like freaking crazy. B6G link works but doesn't pull a WS. Pizza tracker is the same (ordered). Good news is even though I have almost no movement on links or WS, my dealer confirmed a build date of 10/26. So there is still a chance you're in a no info group like me and still get your build next week.

I hope I stay in this group as well. And like you, I have been clicking that like like crazy.

Sponsored

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally caught up on 20 pages of this thread last night. With all the people getting moved from 10/18 to this group made my anxiety go through the roof. Thankfully my dealership rep is very good about communicating with me (I have his cell number). So I texted him this morning asking if I had got bumped from the 10/25 week. My build day moved from the 27th to the 28th. So I'm holding on to hope that I don't get bumped. I don't have a window sticker yet, but from what I've read I wont worry about it until Friday evening. If it doesn't populate by then I'll text my rep again and see what's up. Fingers crossed!

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer told me 10/27 but still can't get my VIN up on the tracker. I feel a bit better.

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me 10/27 but still can't get my VIN up on the tracker. I feel a bit better.
I couldn’t pull my VIN up on tracker for over a day. Dealer said I was 10/27. Woke up this morning to a window sticker and 10/26. Hang in there!

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally caught up on 20 pages of this thread last night. With all the people getting moved from 10/18 to this group made my anxiety go through the roof. Thankfully my dealership rep is very good about communicating with me (I have his cell number). So I texted him this morning asking if I had got bumped from the 10/25 week. My build day moved from the 27th to the 28th. So I'm holding on to hope that I don't get bumped. I don't have a window sticker yet, but from what I've read I wont worry about it until Friday evening. If it doesn't populate by then I'll text my rep again and see what's up. Fingers crossed!
I also have a 10/28 date.... hoping we see these things come throuh!

-g-funk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco XLT 5.8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It finally happened!! I got my window sticker!

I was going to contact my dealer tomorrow after tracking earlier today with no movement in the timeline. I decided to check one last time tonight to my surprise...

I still can't believe it!
10/27 blend date

Sponsored

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
crossing fingers for you. I was 9/28 moved to 10/25, told by my dealer that they were showing 10/28 as of 2 days ago. Anyone with a 10/28 build date get a sticker to populate yet?
I have a 10/28 build date. No window sticker yet. Badlands, soft top, Non Squatch, 2.3. No restrictions so build my shit already Ford!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And still nada here…I’d call my dealer to check but I’ve about given up asking them for info