First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well I'll be comfortable with the lunchtime crew because the relief operaters are pretty capable individuals, they can do all the jobs in an area. it's never A TPT(temporary part time)rookie aka Monday/Friday fill in operators.
Sounds like familiar with the plant.
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I'll be comfortable with the lunchtime crew because the relief operaters are pretty capable individuals, they can do all the jobs in an area. it's never A TPT(temporary part time)rookie aka Monday/Friday fill in operators.
What would consider Saturday workers?

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What would consider Saturday workers?
Saturday production is usually done by the normal operators, unless its some special situation.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Saturday production is usually done by the normal operators, unless its some special situation.
Seniority workers probably have FMLA and are off on saturdays. Their conditions usually act up Friday-Monday.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking the same thing. The floaters know all aspects and aren't burnt from the same job over and over and usually have the highest pride. But that timing is when the frame and body come together. If on time our Broncos are already Engine and trans in on a rolling chassis and elsewhere all the tidbits on the body. Tomorrow the 25th all will be married together and headed for the door in the afternoon.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good luck to everyone with there builds today. We may not get many 10/25 blends completed today... I have been told by a friend that they are about 1 days full production behind. My 1452/2166 wont blend until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bronco_Giddy_Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 coupe 3.0 hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
WELL Fellas and Fellarinias today is my build date for my 2021 RAPID RED 2dr Big Bend. I am #1642 begin build today out of 2166. NOW the wait and track the Module build data commences.
PCM & BCE MODULES( codes that is populated mean bronco is put together and fired up and everything is communicating with each other).

Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WELL Fellas and Fellarinias today is my build date for my 2021 RAPID RED 2dr Big Bend. I am #1642 begin build today out of 2166. NOW the wait and track the Module build data commences.
PCM & BCE MODULES( codes that is populated mean bronco is put together and fired up and everything is communicating with each other).
Challenge yourself, test your faith, abstain from all monitoring, specially trackers. Make it to Friday noon before you look!🤣🤪

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Challenge yourself, test your faith, abstain from all monitoring, specially trackers. Make it to Friday noon before you look!🤣🤪
Easy peasy for me as I’m a 10/30 build.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good luck to everyone with there builds today. We may not get many 10/25 blends completed today... I have been told by a friend that they are about 1 days full production behind. My 1452/2166 wont blend until tomorrow.
Hmmm, I wonder if there gonna get into 10/25s at all today? The 10/22 blends went into the 900s.

Bronco_Giddy_Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 coupe 3.0 hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am from the South and " abstaining" ain't used up in these parts, cause it means you are a out right quitter. Its like daddy use to say " if you aint first you last" and forget friday HELLO ITS ME EVERY 10min lolol

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Build week email was 10/18 but i was a friday (10/22) date, so i think i am technically a 10/25. 245/2166.

tracker says in production as of 10/22...

good luck yall
Sponsored