First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Given the info quoted above, this is interesting and exciting. I’m a 10/29, and yet, this happened this morning:
3AF8715E-ACCB-4E2A-8235-B82F1ECAB139.jpeg

It read 10/21/2021 when I checked last night. I’m in labor! Time to push y’all! My baby’s on the way!!!
Did either your blend date or rotation number change also?
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
no modules yet but pizza tracker is officially in production with 10/27 date added, thinking that ETA is worst case bc a lot of ppl in the carolinas aren't taking a month to get here from what I have seen
this is promising. you're about 500 in front of me. So I'm hoping to see 'in production' by tomorrow morning.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group oh-my-god-its-happenin

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did either your blend date or rotation number change also?
The bottom of my sticker changed yesterday as well, then went back to 10/20 only to go back to 10/27 later in the evening. No change to blend or rotation number. Still 504/1018 and 4228. 10/28 blend.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1635426357836

Last edited:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah that date on the bottom is confusing because mine said 10/24 a few days ago and upon checking this morning still shows 10/24. I'm a 10/30 blend date with a 6000+ number. I highly doubt any movement has happened with mine.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah that date on the bottom is confusing because mine said 10/24 a few days ago and upon checking this morning still shows 10/24. I'm a 10/30 blend date with a 6000+ number. I highly doubt any movement has happened with mine.
Ah good to know. So this may be false labor. Early contractions? Is there a doctor in the thread? Regardless, stuff is happening and for the first time this year it feels safe to feel excited about this thing really being on the way. I’m choosing to have fun with the fact that we’re getting to follow the minutia of a process that we probably shouldn’t really have this much insight into. Those people who have never heard of this site who just know they are being built sometime this week or maybe next must be so relaxed. Like those shows where they didn’t know they were pregnant until they realized it wasn’t bad Chipotle but a child they just pushed out. No stress, no lead up, just “oh shit a kid! It’s a girl! Wooo!”

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah good to know. So this may be false labor. Early contractions? Is there a doctor in the thread? Regardless, stuff is happening and for the first time this year it feels safe to feel excited about this thing really being on the way. I’m choosing to have fun with the fact that we’re getting to follow the minutia of a process that we probably shouldn’t really have this much insight into. Those people who have never heard of this site who just know they are being built sometime this week or maybe next must be so relaxed. Like those shows where they didn’t know they were pregnant until they realized it wasn’t bad Chipotle but a child they just pushed out. No stress, no lead up, just “oh shit a kid! It’s a girl! Wooo!”
Yeah i think the best sign for us is the issuance of a Window Sticker because even if we get shifted, it'll just be to the next week (as i was told earlier which i'm very relieved about). Now if they'd just let me pick this sucker up from the factory to speed it's way to my driveway.

Sponsored

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm officially built. I had 2094 rotation number. I have an 11/17 delivery by rail estimate to Horsham in Pa.
great news. I live right next to Horsham PA. But no, didn't go with that dealer. (for various reasons, but that drama is so 9 months ago)

Hopefully I'm on the same train!

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I now have an ETA 11/22 for charlotte, weird you'd get yours sooner being on the coast?
Even weirder is that I'm in Eastern NC (about 45 minutes east of Raleigh), and my pizza tracker says delivery by 11/10, but I still haven't received the built email from Ford advising of delivery window. 🤷‍♂️

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Even weirder is that I'm in Eastern NC (about 45 minutes east of Raleigh), and my pizza tracker says delivery by 11/10, but I still haven't received the built email from Ford advising of delivery window. 🤷‍♂️
well we know how the pizza tracker is so I am anticipating a change lol

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs