Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Troutfisher, I am 3018 with a cyber orange 4dr BD, just a little bit ahead of you. I think they are running a whole series of BD's...........
Just saw on the 6G FB page the dude that has rotation 3591 knows someone at MAP. His buddy told him his Bronco is out of body and in paint. I'd say our trucks our for sure in assembly today and tomorrow.
Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just saw on the 6G FB page the dude that has rotation 3591 knows someone at MAP. His buddy told him his Bronco is out of body and in paint. I'd say our trucks our for sure in assembly today and tomorrow.
morning TF (I will call you buddy!) I agree, expect to have that first wheeerrrr from the young horsie sometime this afternoon, latest when we get up for breakfast tomorrow morning!!

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
after months of being kicked in nuts, the pain is subsiding and I can finally see daylight again. kinda hard not to get excited at this point... 823/1100 is my place in line! :cool:

window sticker.jpg
5 slots behind me, my friend. Might get a photo together on the line 🍻

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/27/21 2661

We need more Broncos in Colorado asap!

1635361871620.png
Mine is coming down the line 2 days after yours! Only thing is I need to fly back to my previous home of VA to get it since it took so long :poop:

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

5 slots behind me, my friend. Might get a photo together on the line 🍻
considering they are running about a day late we should see our rigs come to life sat/sun

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With my build (and hopefully delivery) being imminent - like under a month to go, what are people seeing for interest rates (ford or otherwise)? Trying to decide on my financing options. (assuming clean/top credit)

Thanks!
I had to buy out my Tahoe Lease since I literally can't find a 2021 Tahoe to lease. I got a 1.63% @ Citizens Bank though the dealer. I'm banking (no pun intended!) on getting similar for the Bronco. I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to. My dealer is pretty large, so I'm assuming, like my Chevy dealer, they work with a lot of different banks. It helps when you can have banks competing.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Google DCU, website showing 1.50% for up to 65 months for new cars
If military/veteran, USAA sent out a new lowered rate of 1.89% for 60 months
Great to know - I'm am a veteran and bank with USAA so that will be a distinct possibility. Thanks!

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no word yet.. I keep refreshing the convoy info, but still says pending.
getting close.png
You and I should be pretty close to same. Mine shows dispatched. Pizza says 11/01. Email says between 10/26 and 11/1. You are even closer than I am to the plant

Sponsored

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a 10/22 blend date and traversed from the 10/18 group ... Hopeful my Bronco is on it's way

Scsoren

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a 10/22 blend date and traversed from the 10/18 group ... Hopeful my Bronco is on it's way
Have you received a built email yet? We have the same blend date but no built email as of today.

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that I will take a ride to the dealership and check with the sales manager.
My rig could be sitting at the dealer for days before my clueless sales rep takes notice.
I have not received one single word from this clown since I ordered my bronco 2/21.
He also refuses to acknowledge any of my emails.
I got stuck with him because at time of order, Blackwell Ford was not seeing customers in person. Phone orders only, and this joker just happened to answer the phone.
He didn't even know how to accurately use the WBDO system. His boss had to do it for him.
Man I feel ya. I am really hoping to not get the shaft at the last minute. Called mine and he started talking about trucks selling over msrp :cautious:. Sent email went built to get banking papers sent to me.......... Crickets......

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You and I should be pretty close to same. Mine shows dispatched. Pizza says 11/01. Email says between 10/26 and 11/1. You are even closer than I am to the plant
what link are you using for the pizza tracker? I use the original one Ford sent me through email and all it says is "In production". No dates, no times, nada. In production is not very detailed.
Sponsored