First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Window sticker says Blend Date of 9/22. What would that mean in relation to the 10/4 build week? Did I get moved up? The Estimated Delivery Date is still empty.
Also, not sure dealer will help much, they didn't know I had a VIN or window sticker until I told them, but I can ask...
Yep, you were moved up to the 9/20 build week. Congrats!

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So when I log into the tracker it says:

In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

But there is no link to the window stickler lower on the page.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So when I log into the tracker it says:

In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

But there is no link to the window stickler lower on the page.
It should show in a few days. Mine was like that too.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Window sticker loaded this morning. 9/27 blend date!!! BL/Sasq/2.7L/Lux/Tow. Let's go baby!!!

Sponsored

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was 10/4 Build week according to the email from Ford I received on 9/2.
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear Eric,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BADLANDS 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 4, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: \

After checking with my dealer he said I was scheduled for 11/1 build week. It appears the date on the latest change was 9/2, the same day I received the build notice email from Ford. I haven't received another email saying my build date was changed. WTF?
Ford Bronco đź›  10/4 build week group Ford build date

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Eric,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BADLANDS 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 4, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

After checking with my dealer he said I was scheduled for 11/1 build week. It appears the date on the latest change was 9/2, the same day I received the build notice email from Ford. I haven't received another email saying my build date was changed. WTF?
Ford build date.jpg
FWIW, I am in the exact same boat… 9/2 scheduling notification email from Ford with a VIN assignment and a 10/4 build week, but the Vehicle Visibility report at the dealership only has one entry, with a status date of 9/2, but stating 11/1 build week.

I’m not sure how closely synced the scheduling emails are with the Vehicle Visibility report, but one is probably correct and the other is obviously not. (Clearly both cannot be correct.) That may be why Ford is no longer sending out the scheduling update emails anytime something minor changes in the scheduling program run iterations. At one point, the number of email updates that were occurring were ridiculous. Some members here got emails rescheduling their builds 3x in one weekend! 🤦‍♂️

So I have decided to simply wait for my window sticker to populate, which will be a better indication of how close the actual production date actually is (approx. 7-8 days out).

Last edited:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, I am in the exact same boat… 9/2 scheduling notification email from Ford with a VIN assignment and a 10/4 build week, but the Vehicle Visibility report at the dealership only has one entry, with a status date of 9/2, but stating 11/1 build week.
Same same for me. Still have a build week of 11/1 according to my dealer.

Might be all BLs are batched at that time while something else in priority or parts availability was the reason for our bump?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same same for me. Still have a build week of 11/1 according to my dealer.

Might be all BLs are batched at that time while something else in priority or parts availability was the reason for our bump?
I know a bunch of late September builds were pushed to October or November, and that appeared to happen after our notification emails were delivered, around when MAP decided to concentrate on ramping up Ranger production while Dirt Mountain Broncos were being remediated by workers pulling overtime, so our builds may simply be pushed back for that reason.

Having said that, it would not surprise me if at least some people in this 10/4 build week group start to see window stickers populating in 4-5 more days. If that doesn’t happen to at least some of us by, say, 9/28, then we’ve all likely been pushed en masse into early November.

What are ya gonna do? 🤷‍♂️

I obviously can’t change any of this, so I’m not going to lose sleep over it. However, I’m also not going to rush out and sell my current vehicle either, until the schedule becomes more certain.

Last edited:

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dear Eric,

Ford build date.jpg
this image is the absolute most accurate. It's the Order Fulfillment/vehicle visibility. There's another tab within that page (order change history) that shows exact line for line changes as they occur, with the most recent line being displayed on the "status history" page, which that screen shot is taken from.

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I’m not sure how closely synced the scheduling emails are with the Vehicle Visibility report, but one is probably correct and the other is obviously not. (Clearly both cannot be correct.) That may be why Ford is no longer sending out the scheduling update emails anytime something minor changes in the scheduling program run iterations. At one point, the number of email updates that were occurring were ridiculous. Some members here got emails rescheduling their builds 3x in one weekend! 🤦‍♂️

So I have decided to simply wait for my window sticker to populate, which will be a better indication of how close the actual production date actually is (approx. 7-8 days out).

The "vehicle visibility report" is a very fluid system., especially the last 3 weeks with the MIC top builds all shifting around. Normally, it's not really that fluid. Historically, when you would have a build DAY pop in that system, it was locked in, and would not change. This has NOT been the case with Bronco.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The "vehicle visibility report" is a very fluid system., especially the last 3 weeks with the MIC top builds all shifting around. Normally, it's not really that fluid. Historically, when you would have a build DAY pop in that system, it was locked in, and would not change. This has NOT been the case with Bronco.
Something is definitely not in sync between the two systems. Note that the date and time of the Ford notification email showing 10/4 build week (9/2/21, 8:41 CDT) was a few minutes after the entry on the VV report showing 11/1 build week (9/2/21, 9:33 EDT/8:33 CDT). :unsure:

Ford Notification Email (9/2/21, 8:41 CDT)

Ford Bronco đź›  10/4 build week group 2D125F7F-8B24-4A19-A5C7-D015D7935843

Vehicle Visibility (9/14/21)

Ford Bronco đź›  10/4 build week group D4BAFADF-F346-40E1-A9BD-12F2F6DE5EF1

So I’m not sure whether either of these two dates are trustworthy. 🤷‍♂️

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Something is definitely not in sync between the two systems. Note that the date and time of the Ford notification email showing 10/4 build week (9/2/21, 8:41 CDT) was a few minutes after the entry on the VV report showing 11/1 build week (9/2/21, 9:33 EDT/8:33 CDT). :unsure:

Ford Notification Email (9/2/21, 8:41 CDT)

2D125F7F-8B24-4A19-A5C7-D015D7935843.jpeg

Vehicle Visibility (9/14/21)

D4BAFADF-F346-40E1-A9BD-12F2F6DE5EF1.jpeg

So I’m not sure whether either of these two dates are trustworthy. 🤷‍♂️
The email garbage is just that- garbage. Vehicle visibility is gospel.

EDIT: I just saw that you don't think EITHER date is trustworthy- Trust me: the vehicle visibility report IS trustworthy, as long as you can check it REGULARLY, because it CHANGES.

You're showing the "vehicle status" page, which only shows the CURRENT state. The "order change history" page show all the changes, in order, as they happened. things jump around.

Vehicle visibility = hummingbird

Emails = three-toed tree sloth

Last edited:

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model