Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was 10/4 and got pushed to 10/18. I'm guessing it's because of the 2.7 or Sasquatch?
Is your order without the 2.7 and/or sasquatch?
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No window sticker for me either and the Ford website still says this:
1632670734875.png

Not sure when that is suppose to change. Should I contact dealer by early next week to follow-up if I have not heard (or seen) anymore news?
You will probably get it one day later this week.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nobody for week 10/4 has a window sticker yet, correct?

2 Thursdays ago my dealer confirmed day of 10/4 (Monday). I didn’t have the heart to follow up last Thursday to see if it changed. But I think if I don’t have a window sticker by this upcoming Monday or Tuesday (6-7 days prior) I should be pinging my dealer.
Yeah, I don’t have one yet. I’m hoping by Thursday or Friday for a 10/6 build date.

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover & Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 Thursdays ago my dealer confirmed day of 10/4 (Monday). I didn’t have the heart to follow up last Thursday to see if it changed. But I think if I don’t have a window sticker by this upcoming Monday or Tuesday (6-7 days prior) I should be pinging my dealer.
I don't have one as of yet and I was moved up to the week of October 4th according to my sales guy.

Sponsored

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did. I was week 10/4, but got a window sticker on 9/13, built 9/21, shipped 9/24. Go figure.

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a 10/11 then was moved to 10/4. I looked on the Bronco6g tracker this weekend and my window sticker was there. :). I have 2.7 SAS Badlands Lux.

65FB

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford thought it necessary to change my 10/4 to 11/1...Pretty basic BD non-sas...needless to say I'm a tad bit disappointed.

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really hope the 10/4 build week still holds.

I sold my 2016 F-150 this weekend, because I was able to get more than trade-in price. Now I'm driving my 1993 Probe GT until the Bronco comes in. I'm counting on you, Ford!!!!

I haven't seen any movement on the tracking site. Has anyone gotten a different status from the Bronco hotline compared to the tracking website? Where's that weekly thread where the guy in the plant shows us the build schedules?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was 10/4 and got pushed to 10/18. I'm guessing it's because of the 2.7 or Sasquatch?
All you can do is guess right now as to why some builds move up, and some builds move back, as it seems random...there is no indication anymore that either 2.7 or Sasquatch is a constraint under the current production pace. It seems like a crap shoot. I am a 10/4 BL/Sas/Lux/2.7, and see people with the exact same build who had later original dates get pulled forward.

Sponsored

gabagal

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any week of 10/4 friends with a window sticker yet this morning?

Was originally week of 10/11 but dealer said it got bumped up to 10/4 2 weeks ago…

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No window sticker this morning. My gut told me i must have been moved out again over the past week since the last time i checked. Called my dealer, and he confirmed I was moved from 10/4 (Monday) to 10/15 (following Friday). UGH. I thought I would get my window sticker this morning, with the finish line in sight. Huge punch to the gut. I probably had more faith in the 10/4 date than I now have in the 10/15 date. 2.7 sas MIC lux 4 dr. The way this is shaping up feels like a December delivery.

Last edited:

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone else hate when you refresh the window sticker page and it pauses slightly before telling you no window sticker has been generated? Hopes go up ever so slightly before being dashed until the next time I refresh. 🤪

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a suspicion that many (not all obviously) with a 10/4 build date will find out they may have been pushed when their window stickers dont appear in the next couple days. And a majority of those that do get window stickers are those that were recently pulled forward from 10/11 week to 10/4 week (for example) as the system did a very recent re-shuffle. I am getting the sense at this point that many build dates end up being stale after a week or two, as the assignments are getting more fluid in the final production months. I.e. the herd gets pushed, pushed, pushed, and then theres a quick grab of Broncos that are pulled forward last minute and built. In other words - your assigned week is pretty much pointless until 1.5 weeks out of what's actually being built (given window sticker lead time is a week)
Sponsored

Last edited: