MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 9/2 Ford Notification Email gave me a build week of 10/11, but I just reached out to my dealer for and update. He said he saw 10/6 in the system, so it looks like I got pulled up by a few days and with an actual date? Does that mean I should expect a window sticker next week?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi guys, well I was in the 10/11/21 Build Week Group but just got some good news from my dealer. They got news from Ford that I have been moved up to this build week! Kind of exciting since I have been prepared to be pushed back based on what we normally hear on the forum. Has this happened to anyone else???

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 9/2 Ford Notification Email gave me a build week of 10/11, but I just reached out to my dealer for and update. He said he saw 10/6 in the system, so it looks like I got pulled up by a few days and with an actual date? Does that mean I should expect a window sticker next week?
oops, just saw your post after I posted (above). We are both in the same boat! We got the lucky week and got pushed up instead of back!

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oops, just saw your post after I posted (above). We are both in the same boat! We got the lucky week and got pushed up instead of back!
Maybe not the right build week to add to, but I just wanted to throw some unexpected news out there...I reserved my build on day one, two hours in, yet the build was pushed all the way to the week of August 23rd. Right before the estimated build date, I got the "if you have a build date, we will let you know what's up in early October" email. Then, shortly thereafter, totally unexpectedly, I get a VIN, then a "in production" email, and I about fainted when a mere 3 days after "in production" I get a "shipped" email. As many of my fellow 6g'ers have deduced, it appears that at least some of the 2.0 MIC tops at this point are routed to new builds to keep production going and then immediately shipped upon completion. I just wanted to share...and I hope this means things are heading in a positive direction!

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 10/4 just turned into 11/1……😩🥺🤮
What’s your best guess as to when that happened (not when you found out)

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover & Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi guys, well I was in the 10/11/21 Build Week Group but just got some good news from my dealer. They got news from Ford that I have been moved up to this build week! Kind of exciting since I have been prepared to be pushed back based on what we normally hear on the forum. Has this happened to anyone else???
I just received a text from my dealer notifying me of the same. I, too, was originally a 10/11 production week. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just received a text from my dealer notifying me of the same. I, too, was originally a 10/11 production week. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Let’s hope this happens for some of us!!

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just checked Vehicle Visibility and still 10/11 Week, 10/15 build day. No luck getting moved up here. Oh well. I really wish my original 9/17 build day didn't change....It's not like my build contains unobtainium.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked Vehicle Visibility and still 10/11 Week, 10/15 build day. No luck getting moved up here. Oh well. I really wish my original 9/17 build day didn't change....It's not like my build contains unobtainium.
Thanks to some inside information, I have been pushed from 9/13 to 10/13 and now I sit at 10/15. What is BS is a friend of mine from my dealership, who reserved a Bronco in January, has a build and blend date of 10/4. What the hell is Ford doing? She has all the commodities too. I am happy for her, but I don’t get it.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nobody for week 10/4 has a window sticker yet, correct?

2 Thursdays ago my dealer confirmed day of 10/4 (Monday). I didn’t have the heart to follow up last Thursday to see if it changed. But I think if I don’t have a window sticker by this upcoming Monday or Tuesday (6-7 days prior) I should be pinging my dealer.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I was 10/4 and got pushed to 10/18. I'm guessing it's because of the 2.7 or Sasquatch?

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody for week 10/4 has a window sticker yet, correct?

2 Thursdays ago my dealer confirmed day of 10/4 (Monday). I didn’t have the heart to follow up last Thursday to see if it changed. But I think if I don’t have a window sticker by this upcoming Monday or Tuesday (6-7 days prior) I should be pinging my dealer.
No window sticker for me either and the Ford website still says this:
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/4 build week group 1632670734875

Not sure when that is suppose to change. Should I contact dealer by early next week to follow-up if I have not heard (or seen) anymore news?
Sponsored