Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how do you find if you have a window sticker?
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a suspicion that many (not all obviously) with a 10/4 build date will find out they may have been pushed when their window stickers dont appear in the next couple days. And a majority of those that do get window stickers are those that were recently pulled forward from 10/11 week to 10/4 week (for example) as the system did a very recent re-shuffle. I am getting the sense at this point that many build dates end up being stale after a week or two, as the assignments are getting more fluid in the final production months. I.e. the herd gets pushed, pushed, pushed, and then theres a quick grab of Broncos that are pulled forward last minute and built. In other words - your assigned week is pretty much pointless until 1.5 weeks out of what's actually being built (given window sticker lead time is a week)
Are you thinking this for those who are MIC rather than us softies?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you thinking this for those who are MIC rather than us softies?
Not sure what the constraint is. Maybe it's different every week too. It's hard to say if there are any themes, with the exception of my point above, there are a few guys that said they received a window sticker (and were also pulled forward last minute), and someone else that 'randomly' received a window sticker early (which is kind of the same boat - he was pulled forward, he just didnt know it). And many sitting on a build date for 2+ weeks that havent recently checked in to see if it changed are now scratching their heads as to why they havent received a window sticker yet for their upcoming build. Does that mean being pulled forward = more certainty? Maybe.

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a 10/11 then was moved to 10/4. I looked on the Bronco6g tracker this weekend and my window sticker was there. :). I have 2.7 SAS Badlands Lux.
I am the same build it sounds like. Still sitting at 10/11, but glad to hear people are moving up weeks and not back!!!

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure what the constraint is. Maybe it's different every week too. It's hard to say if there are any themes, with the exception of my point above, there are a few guys that said they received a window sticker (and were also pulled forward last minute), and someone else that 'randomly' received a window sticker early (which is kind of the same boat - he was pulled forward, he just didnt know it). And many sitting on a build date for 2+ weeks that havent recently checked in to see if it changed are now scratching their heads as to why they havent received a window sticker yet for their upcoming build. Does that mean being pulled forward = more certainty? Maybe.
Yeah, it sure is a guessing game. But I'm just glad I'm playing this game and not the waiting game.

gabagal

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, it sure is a guessing game. But I'm just glad I'm playing this game and not the waiting game.
Agreed. Counting myself extremely lucky that I even have a VIN to check in these trackers 5 times a day lol

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed. Counting myself extremely lucky that I even have a VIN to check in these trackers 5 times a day lol
5 times a day? WTF...this week will be more like 5 times an hour. I'm so glad I've got the internet on my phone. :rolleyes::(

narwell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp, just checked with my dealer - I’ve been bumped to 11/01. Bit of a stinker for sure but I’m still just happy to get a MY21 and keep my AMB color selection, I guess. Godspeed, my dudes.

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a suspicion that many (not all obviously) with a 10/4 build date will find out they may have been pushed when their window stickers dont appear in the next couple days. And a majority of those that do get window stickers are those that were recently pulled forward from 10/11 week to 10/4 week (for example) as the system did a very recent re-shuffle. I am getting the sense at this point that many build dates end up being stale after a week or two, as the assignments are getting more fluid in the final production months. I.e. the herd gets pushed, pushed, pushed, and then theres a quick grab of Broncos that are pulled forward last minute and built. In other words - your assigned week is pretty much pointless until 1.5 weeks out of what's actually being built (given window sticker lead time is a week)
The sad reality is the only way to stay on top of these fluid changes is if you have real-time access to the database, and can check it regularly, which the dealer does. It will drive one NUTS if you do have that access yourself, because things change quite often with this vehicle as of late.

The statement that says 1.5 weeks out being valid is probably not quite true. Once the status says "sent to plant" it's pretty much locked and loaded, which usually coincides with the window sticker showing up, which seems to be around 7-9 days before the build date (I hate the term "blend"- so dumb)

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got an update from my dealer and I'm now pushed too...from the original 10/04 to 11/01.....

I'm happy to get the MY21 to keep Rapid Red, but timing wise it might as well be Spring now and get a MY22, as it won't see much winter driving time.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sad reality is the only way to stay on top of these fluid changes is if you have real-time access to the database, and can check it regularly, which the dealer does. It will drive one NUTS if you do have that access yourself, because things change quite often with this vehicle as of late.

The statement that says 1.5 weeks out being valid is probably not quite true. Once the status says "sent to plant" it's pretty much locked and loaded, which usually coincides with the window sticker showing up, which seems to be around 7-9 days before the build date (I hate the term "blend"- so dumb)
so you are a dealer? so you can only see orders in your system? could you see mine? :)

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if the build dates are shuffling around to cluster orders geographically? If shipping logistics are a struggle exacerbated by covid, they’ll want to ensure every train and truck manifest is full. It may be easier to build and load straight off the assembly line with shipping optimized...maybe…

TKD27

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've avoided checking with my dealer on if my 10/4 build date is still on schedule, but today my curiosity got the best of me and I asked and sadly informed me that now looks like pushed to 11/8.... Merry Christmas I guess

I have all the deadly sins
4 dr OBX SAS, LUX, tow, 2.7
Sponsored