Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I'm 1 state away and Ford stated it's going to take a month to get to me...fingers crossed that's a gross estimation...where were you located?
Bay Area of CA
Sponsored

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend date was 10/06. I havent heard anything until this morning (Sat). I got a “built” email and a “shipped” email withing 1 hr of each other. My pizza tracker still shows “in production”. Delivery is 10/29- 11/4.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was 10/06. I havent heard anything until this morning (Sat). I got a “built” email and a “shipped” email withing 1 hr of each other. My pizza tracker still shows “in production”. Delivery is 10/29- 11/4.
Nice! Glad you got the shipped email. Are you rail or convoy?

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news for so many! One thing I am curious about is how accurate is the "Ford Estimated Delivery Date". I haven't received my email indicating it's built/shipped but the computer module is detected. Site still says "In Production 10/4". However, it has shown "Estimated Delivery Date of 11/1" since about 10/6. So is the estimated delivery date usually fairly accurate? If mine had a QC issue you would think they would have updated that by now with a different time or removed. Anyway, just trying to stay positive. So close but yet so far...

Sponsored

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 10/5 blend fairly early in the shift (274/882) and still have not received a built email. My tracker still says "in production". My modules are still not turned on either. I should not have anything that requires going to the mod shop. The tracker did update an estimated delivery date of 10/29 and my vin# does show up in the trucking company tracker although it only says "pending". I am a rail shipment to Dealer Insider in Philly.
i have a shipped vehicle, and the modules are still not on

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great news for so many! One thing I am curious about is how accurate is the "Ford Estimated Delivery Date". I haven't received my email indicating it's built/shipped but the computer module is detected. Site still says "In Production 10/4". However, it has shown "Estimated Delivery Date of 11/1" since about 10/6. So is the estimated delivery date usually fairly accurate? If mine had a QC issue you would think they would have updated that by now with a different time or removed. Anyway, just trying to stay positive. So close but yet so far...
I think the only thing we’ve learned through this whole process is that you can’t really believe much of anything. My end delivery date is 10/30, but no modules or shipped date so who really knows.

At this point, it’s in the hands of the gods.

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover & Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same boat as you. No "built" indication/date on the tracker yet or email, however, the "in production" and "delivery" show dates below it. I just saw the modules populate this morning. I know the system can lag a bit and is not always up-to-date. At this point all we can do is stay hopeful that this is just a matter of the system being behind. My production date was moved up a week and it took a while to receive the email from Ford with my production date change, so I have seen it happen myself.

Mattmquin

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne GTS / Wrangler - TJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
High number 10/6 blend date. Just got the modules populated on Saturday night. No build status or email yet but she’s alive!

Sponsored

ABerrio

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/6 blend date. I got my build and shipped email within an hour of each other. Estimated shipping is 17 days with a delivery to Dallas Texas.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my built email at 1:32 PM today.
No modules yet, but... the email says now I could get it between 10/30 and 11/5.
The next three weeks will be an eternity :)

[EDIT: 10.10 8:24 PM EST]
And I got the SHIPPED email today, too. No estimated date change though. Dealership says that if they get a railcar number by mid-week, I can expect it before the end of the month.

Last edited:

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the Shipped email with the same delivery estimate. No modules or pizza tracker update though.

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blend date was 10/7. Got my build email on 10/8. Modules did not pop until 10/10, then tracker was updated to built status. No shipped email yet, but shows 6 days shipping time and delivery date of 10/23. The math doesn't add up so hopefully it will be earlier. Built email had given range of 10/16-10/22, so we will see...

2DR BB 2.7 Mid Tow

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got the Shipped email with the same delivery estimate. No modules or pizza tracker update though.
My modules popped up this morning. Maybe yours will show up later today. And congrats :)
Sponsored